Untitled Part 120

Chapter 3201 Spirit Puppet InheritanceADVERTISEMENT

As the master of the third realm of the extra-dimensional realm, the three treasures left behind by Kuntong Realm Master are naturally very extraordinary. Each of them is extremely precious, enough for the second realm of the extra-dimensional realm to fight for it.

The first treasure is the super-dimensional boundary stone.

The value of this treasure is to allow the second realm of extra-dimensional realm to impact the third realm, and to open up the extra-dimensional realm in the body. Some ultra-dimensional boundary stones can open up a more perfect extra-dimensional realm, and increase the number of extra-dimensional realms. The success rate of breakthrough is unimaginable.

The second treasure is the spirit puppet inheritance.

The spiritual puppet inheritance of Kuntong Realm Master is able to build a spiritual puppet in the extra-dimensional realm. The premise is that enough materials are found and the rules of the extra-dimensional are understood, then a spiritual puppet comparable to the ultra-dimensional realm can be created.

In this inheritance, it is possible to refine a spirit puppet of the third realm, but even the master of Kuntong Realm himself has not refined a spirit puppet of the third realm.

However, the Kuntong Realm Master at his peak period refined hundreds of second-level spirit puppets. Unfortunately, they were all destroyed by the enemy. Even the first-level spirit puppets were destroyed, leaving only Those soul puppets who are half-step into the super-dimensional realm.

The third treasure is a black statue. Its material is extremely tough and cannot be destroyed even by the third extra-dimensional realm. However, even the master of Kuntong Realm cannot study the value of this statue.

When the space-time projection of Kuntong Realm Master was about to dissipate, he introduced: "This statue is the most valuable treasure. I was ambushed by the Holy Sea Realm Master, and his goal was this statue. Unfortunately, I did not study it until my death. Its value. The Lord of the Holy Sea Realm may know its true value. It is rumored that this statue involves the secrets of the fourth realm or even the fifth realm.

After saying that, the projection of Kuntong Realm Master dissipated.

"It involves the secrets of the fourth and fifth realms!"

Ye Tian took the statue and studied it carefully, but he couldn't figure it out.

A person in the third realm, the extra-dimensional realm, couldn't figure it out after countless years of research, so naturally he couldn't figure it out either.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Let's study it slowly later...!"

He put away all three treasures.

At present, the ultra-dimensional boundary stones and black statues are of little use to him, but the spiritual puppet inheritance is more valuable.