Chapter 3131 Reconciliation

Taihao Tianchao Palace.

Yonghao World God and the others have never returned, leaving other peak world gods confused.

After all, in their opinion, with the temporary Thousand Suns Eternal Formation, as long as Ye Tian is trapped, it should be easy to kill Ye Tian, ​​even if Ye Tian's body is hiding in the outside world and is not in the Human Race Endless Kingdom Alliance.

But Yonghao Realm God and the others should be able to easily destroy the Human Race's Endless Kingdom Alliance and bring back the Human Race's extra-dimensional resources.

But until now, there is no news at all.

They also tried to contact Yonghao Realm God, but they couldn't.

As time passed, they gradually panicked, so they prepared to come to the human territory to explore.

Of course, they don't dare to have the true god come over and come directly in incarnation. Although the incarnation does not have much powerful combat power, it is still possible to explore it.

soon.

An incarnation of a peak world god arrived near the human territory, but was intercepted by the Star Dimension Void Heaven Formation and could not enter the human territory at all.

Later, they returned without success.

Then, other peak world gods from Taihao Tianchao Palace gathered together to discuss the matter.

"Everyone, since Yonghao Realm God and the others entered the territory of the human race, they have been unable to be contacted and have not come out. Are they still fighting?"

"Fight, a mere Ye Tian World God is not even a peak World God. Even if his eternal Tao seed is a perfect eternal Tao seed, all eternal world spirits are perfect eternal world spirits. Their foundations are perfect to the extreme, and even incorporate the super-dimensional world spirit. Even objects cannot be the opponents of Yonghao Realm God and the others."

"Then why haven't Yonghao Realm God and the others come out yet?"

"There is definitely something wrong. The territory of the human race is enveloped by an extra-dimensional formation. This is not the Thousand-Sun Eternal Formation of our Taihaotian Chaos Palace, but a strange extra-dimensional formation, a bit like the Star Dimension Void Heaven Formation. This should have been arranged by the human Ye Tian Realm God. This formation did not spread out, indicating that the Ye Tian Realm God has not fallen yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Ye Tian Realm God has not fallen, could it be that Yonghao Realm God and the others have fallen? What a joke!"

"What should we do now?"

"Join hands together to break the Star Dimensional Void Heaven Formation. This formation requires six peak world gods to work together to maintain the power of the formation. If there is still fighting inside, we can completely break the formation and support Yong. Hao Jie Shen and the others.