Untitled Part 145

Chapter 3221 Ten Super-Dimensional Chiyuan Pills Are Obtained!ADVERTISEMENT

"We have to find a way to obtain the Super-Dimensional Chiyuan Pill, so that we can break through to the peak of the first realm, and then attack the second realm of the Super-dimensional Realm!"

Ye Tian pondered for a long time and still couldn't think of a way.

Unless he joins other forces, many forces will not recruit outsiders.

Because outsiders will not be too loyal to the force, if they spend a lot of money to train them and then run away and join a more powerful force in the future, the gain will outweigh the loss.

For example, in Territory No. 6000, those extra-dimensional forces are cultivated internally. Even the Jialan Chamber of Commerce is also cultivated internally. It is divided into a large number of families to continuously cultivate the extra-dimensional realm for the Jialan Chamber of Commerce.

Therefore, they do not need to recruit extradimensional realms from the outside world.

Only forces that are on the verge of extinction will rush to recruit powerful super-dimensional realms, but such forces cannot produce the Super-Dimensional Chiyuan Pill.

In the following days, Ye Tian began to explore the traces of the Super Dimension Chiyuan Pill.

However, forces such as the Jialan Chamber of Commerce will not sell the Ultra-Dimensional Chiyuan Pill.

Last time, the reason why Jiu Mu Realm Master of Jialan Chamber of Commerce was willing to trade the Great Realm Armor Technique to him was because it was useless and could not improve his strength. Trading it would not affect the foundation of Jialan Chamber of Commerce.

They will not trade the treasures that can help other strong men to quickly improve their strength.

Unless Ye Tian can come up with enough resources to impress the Jialan Chamber of Commerce, they will trade with Ye Tian for the Super Dimension Chiyuan Pill.

But Ye Tian obviously couldn't come up with such a treasure, so he had to find another way.

In the blink of an eye, another five extra-dimensional eras have passed.

This day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian finally thought of a way to obtain the Super Dimension Chiyuan Pill.

"The Snake Clan of the Patrol World!"

Ye Tian once copied the body of a sky patrol snake to look for fragments of extra-dimensional boundary stones.

At that time, he only had a brief understanding of the Sky Patrol World Snake, but now he knows how powerful the Sky Patrol World Snake is.

Territory No. 6000 is just a branch of the Sky Patrol World Snake Clan, and the Sky Patrol World Snake Clan has a very terrifying background. The headquarters of the Sky Patrol World Snake is located in Territory No. 5110.