Untitled Part 179

Chapter 3255: Kill The Lord Of The Holy Sea!ADVERTISEMENT

"The realm of ice and fire has been destroyed!"

Ye Tian looked at all this, unable to stop it at all, and he had no mercy at all. The creatures in the Ice and Flame Realm had nothing to do with him.

Of course, not all the creatures were killed, some native third realms still protected some of their own tribesmen.

As long as they are not the Lord of the Holy Sea and have nothing to do with the Lord of the Holy Sea, those in the fourth realm will not kill them.

In the blink of an eye, the huge realm of ice and fire turned into nothingness, and a large number of third realms and a very small number of weak creatures under the protection of the third realm stood in the void of death.

At this time, those local third realms were still very scared and worried, fearing that the fourth realms would obliterate him.

Ugh!!!!

The eyes of these fourth realms are locked on these third realms and the clansmen protected by the third realm. Any one of these practitioners may be the master of the holy sea realm.

at this time.

The Lord of the Holy Sea, who was hiding in the extradimensional realm of Ye Tian's cloned body, was very panicked, fearing that he would be discovered by these fourth realms.

He didn't dare to communicate with Ye Tian for fear of causing a slight disturbance.

That's when.

Ye Tian's other 05 replica body quickly escaped with the fake Kasyapa wisdom body inheritance, and even burned the original body.

For the sake of authenticity, the Lord of the Holy Sea Realm also gave many of his super super-dimensional Dao soldiers to Ye Tian, ​​allowing this duplicate body to be refined.

Ye Tian's move attracted those in the fourth realm. These fourth realms immediately locked onto Ye Tian's cloned body. Invisible forces sealed the place and suppressed Ye Tian.

In an instant, it was difficult for him to move.

Wow wow wow!!!!

These people from the fourth realm came to Ye Tian, ​​and their wills penetrated into the extradimensional realm in Ye Tian's body, and they sensed the inheritance of the false Kasyapa wisdom body that was sealed by the Great Realm Armor.

The strength of these Fourth Realm people is so powerful that even the seal of the Great Realm Armor has been penetrated by them, as if they sensed a breath of the inheritance of Kasyapa's wisdom body.

"Are you the Lord of the Holy Sea?"

ADVERTISEMENT