Chapter 3158 Completely Comprehend The Power Of Super Dimensions!

ADVERTISEMENT

In the following years, Ye Tian will not take risks in super-dimensional storms. It will be difficult to encounter such a situation again.

Moreover, he has been exploring like this, and there are risks. If he encounters a super-dimensional realm, the strange blood pupil cannot detect the opponent in advance, and he may be killed by the opponent, and then he will lose the strange blood pupil, which is an advanced super-dimensional thing. thing.

Therefore, he was prepared not to enter the superdimensional storm for the time being.

"Next, try your best to understand the power of extra dimensions. Only by understanding the power of extra dimensions as soon as possible can you deal with the threat of the ice ghost organization!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

The core of the layers of seals.

Ye Tian stayed with an arm of the superdimensional elf, and activated the strange blood pupil technique to analyze the superdimensional lines contained in this arm, and understand the true superdimensional power bit by bit.

boom!!!

Countless ultra-dimensional mysterious auras poured into his will, and were analyzed and understood by him bit by bit.

The effect of this kind of enlightenment far exceeds any before, and the super-dimensional epiphyllum is far inferior to this arm.

But Ye Tian discovered that the superdimensional power on the superdimensional elf's arm was also dissipating. Although it was very slow, it would definitely be exhausted in the future.

"You must understand the true power of the super dimension before the power of the super dimensional elf's arm is exhausted!"

Ye Tianxin thought.

In this way, the days passed slowly.

If it weren't for the strange blood pupil, Ye Tian really wouldn't be sure to comprehend the true power of the extra dimension with one arm of the extra dimensional elf.

But now, he has full confidence.

He has made unimaginable progress after just comprehending one hundred billion Zhi Dao Era years, and is only the last step away from comprehending the power of extra dimensions.

"At most fifty trillion to the Dao Era, I will understand!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

as expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

After he comprehended forty-six trillion more years of the Ultimate Era, he completely understood the superdimensional power between heaven and earth.