Untitled Part 178

Chapter 3254 Destroy The Ice Flame Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"Make an oath!"

Ye Tian hesitated for a moment. The oath he swore by the Lord of the Holy Sea Realm was to test the origin of super-dimensional rules. Once he violated the test, no matter how many copies of his body he made, it would be useless and he would be severely damaged, which would result in his being unable to break through in the future and causing him to be seriously injured and die.

Therefore, such an oath cannot be made casually unless one is really willing to abide by the oath.

"If you are not willing, I cannot pass on the wisdom body of Kasyapa to you!"

The attitude of the Lord of the Holy Sea is very firm.

But Ye Tian is not used to the Holy Sea Realm Master, "Holy Sea Realm Master, if you don't give me the inheritance, you will be exposed immediately, and you will definitely fall by then. How about this, you will pass the inheritance to me, and I will find a way How about taking you away?"

"How do you take me away?"

The Lord of the Holy Sea Realm didn't believe it.

He can't even escape the fourth realm, so "817", a super-dimensional realm in the middle of the third realm, dares to take him away?

At this time.

Ye Tian said: "Lord of the Holy Sea Realm, you should have heard of the magic of the Great Realm, right?"

"Of course I've heard of the Great Realm Armor Technique, what's the matter?"

The Lord of the Holy Sea didn't understand what Ye Tian meant.

I saw the aura of the third level of Great World Armor appearing on Ye Tian's body, and he had obviously mastered the third level of Great World Armor.

"What, you have mastered the third level of Great Realm Armor. Could it be that you are from the Tianjia clan?"

The Lord of the Holy Sea was shocked.

Ye Tian did not answer, but just said: "With my third-level Great Realm Armor technique, even the existence of the fourth level cannot track you."

ADVERTISEMENT

The Lord of the Holy Sea Realm shook his head, "It's useless, you can't leave the realm of ice and fire!"

Ye Tian smiled and said: "As time goes by, the Fourth Realm can't find any trace of you, and it will inevitably destroy the Ice and Flame Realm. At that time, I can arrange for one of my clones to escape, and that clone will use the third realm to escape." The third level of Great World Armor seals a false inheritance. With the seal of the third level of Great World Armor, if the fourth realm does not forcibly destroy it, it will only seize my clone, break the seal, and take out the inheritance. And in this way, We have time to leave. After all, they have locked my clone as you, so naturally they will not stop other super-dimensional realms."