Chapter 3147 Attack On The Ice Ghost Organization

When the Ice Ghost Organization was dealing with Taihaotian Chaos Palace and other supreme forces, Ye Tian had been using the Immaculate Eyes, a super-dimensional secret treasure, to spy on them.

Ye Tian is not the only one who can spy on the top world gods of the Ice Ghost Organization. Even if they are discovered, it won't be a big deal.

Soon, Ye Tian roughly judged the strength of these peak world gods of the Ice Ghost Organization.

"These peak world gods have not yet fully exploded in strength, but their general strength is almost the same. The weakest of these peak world gods is probably not much weaker than the two gods.

And there are more than sixty of them. If I hadn't merged with the advanced extra-dimensional things, I would be far from their opponent. "

Ye Tian secretly said.

Now, he has hope to deal with these peak world gods, but he cannot deal with these peak world gods at the same time, otherwise he will be easily surrounded and killed.

"It's time to cooperate with the Liangyi Realm Gods and the others. The six supreme realm gods including the Liangyi Realm Gods can at least deal with the six peak realm gods. If the other peak realm gods join forces, it is estimated that they can also deal with a dozen peak realm gods. In this way It can relieve some pressure for me. And if I launch a surprise attack, I might be able to kill a few peak world gods."

After making the plan, he went to find the two gods of the world.

Two Realm Gate Headquarters. 473

At this time, a large number of peak world gods gathered here and were attacking the barrier.

However.

The barrier is too strong. Even if there are many of them, they still cannot break the barrier formed by the super-dimensional boundary-sealing beads in a short time.

suddenly.

Ye Tian came here, and eight cloned bodies appeared together.

These are all the cloned bodies he can dispatch at present. After all, he still has to leave one cloned body in the realm of the endless seam, and one cloned body in the Death Void. "It is impossible for him to remove the cloned body in the Death Void."

And his total number of cloned bodies is ten.

"Ye Tian Realm God, just in time, let's break the barrier together!"

ADVERTISEMENT

The two gods of the world shouted.

Eight Ye Tian, ​​such a number of clones may surprise them, but they don't think so much at the moment, they still run for their lives.

However, Ye Tian shook his head and said: "Everyone, this barrier cannot be broken in a short time. You should know very well that the only way is to fight with the peak world gods of external forces. Maybe there is still hope."