Untitled Part 131

Chapter 3207 Killing The Lord Of Xuhai RealmADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian had a big grudge against Xuhai Realm Master. He once went to Guitian Pavilion to buy information and sell a perfect super-dimensional Taoist inheritance. As a result, Xuhai Realm Master attacked him and wanted to snatch his super-dimensional treasure coins.

Although, he was just killed and made a copy of his body.

But this is already a deadly feud!

That is to say, he has a duplicate body. If he only had the real body, wouldn't he definitely die?

Therefore, he has always wanted to kill the master of Xuhai Realm.

But Xuhai Realm Master is the first super-dimensional realm after all, and according to his understanding, Xuhai Realm Master's cultivation has reached the later stage of the first realm. Such a cultivation level is not weak.

If he hadn't understood the rules of superdimensionality, he would be sure to defeat the Xuhai Realm Master, but it would be impossible to kill the Xuhai Realm Master.

But now he has not only comprehended the ten extra-dimensional rules, but also created a super-dimensional magical power, which is enough to instantly kill the master of Xuhai Realm who has cultivated in the late first realm.

Of course, Xuhai Realm Master has always stayed at the Guitian Pavilion branch.

There is a large super-dimensional formation in the Guitian branch. The formation is extraordinary and has super-dimensional rules written in it. Even if a strong person from the second level of super-dimensional realm takes action, it is impossible to break through the formation instantly.

If Ye Tian wants to break through that formation, it will take a lot of time to get 58.

Therefore, it is impossible for him to attack the branch of Guitian Pavilion, otherwise the super-dimensional warriors from the second realm of Guitian Pavilion will be able to rush over in time.

Once the first attack fails, Xuhai Realm Master will inevitably hide, so it will not be easy to kill him.

The best way is to lure the master of Xuhai Realm out and then take action.

It is not difficult to lure out the Xuhai Realm Master. That is to expose some treasures again to lure out the Xuhai Realm Master.

So this day.

Ye Tian let a half-step super-dimensional replica body go to the Guitian Pavilion branch to buy information, and took out a perfect super-dimensional Tao seed inheritance, but in the end it was not sold to Guitian Pavilion.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, he revealed that he has a perfect super-dimensional Taoist inheritance.

And this matter really attracted the attention of Xuhai Realm Master.

"A half-step into the super-dimensional realm actually possesses a perfect super-dimensional Tao seed inheritance!"