Chapter 3150 Purchase The Inheritance Of Super-Dimensional Taoism!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian's cultivation level has not improved much, and he is still at the eleventh level of eternal world spirit.

However, he finally repaired the damaged super-dimensional secret treasures in the past and made up for the loss in quantity.

and.

He has a higher degree of control over advanced extra-dimensional objects, and has created some extra-dimensional techniques such as the True Inscription Stone, a higher-order extra-dimensional object, which can be regarded as slightly improving his combat effectiveness.

For example, the True Inscription Light Escape Technique is one of the extra-dimensional techniques he created. It can make oneself much faster and is much more powerful than the extra-dimensional techniques corresponding to other extra-dimensional objects.

in addition.

He also allowed the human race to give birth to more peak world gods.

But even so, the strength of the human race is still not worth mentioning compared with forces like the Ice Ghost Organization, and the Ice Ghost Organization is actually not very powerful. After all, there is not even a half-step super-dimensional realm, and they only dare to hide. Just plundering some weaker territories in secret.

Ye Tian did not continue to practice hard. After all, it was impossible for him to improve his cultivation level in a short period of time, nor could he fully comprehend the true extradimensional power.

Therefore, he relaxed, quietly waited for the arrival of the Jialan treasure ship, and studied the power of extra dimensions.

In this way, the years passed.

This day.

The Galan Treasure Ship broke through the extra-dimensional barrier at the boundary of Territory No. 7362 and entered Territory No. 7362.

boom!!!!!

The Jialan treasure ship shuttled through and stopped in the area near the eternal border.

ADVERTISEMENT

Then, a group of peak world gods immediately went to the Jialan treasure ship.

This time, almost all the peak world gods have passed, and Ye Tian also brought a group of peak world gods from the human race there. Although they may not necessarily trade, they still have to see the world!

On the Jialanbao boat.

Ye Tian saw a large number of peak world gods, and their number far exceeded those in the past.

"I have never seen so many peak world gods. These peak world gods are definitely not in our territory, and they are definitely not the peak world gods of Jialan Treasure Ship. The peak world gods of Jialan Treasure Ship all wear the clothes of Jialan Treasure Ship. But they were not wearing any. They should be the pinnacle world gods from other realms who purchased the Galan treasure ship and its quota!