Untitled Part 169

Chapter 3245 The Fourth Realm Appears!ADVERTISEMENT

At this time, the leader of Langhe Realm even had the idea of ​​​​taking down Ye Tian, ​​but he could not guarantee that Ye Tian was carrying a replica of the multi-dimensional vase. If not, this move would undoubtedly expose his thoughts.

Therefore, he resisted the idea of ​​taking action.

Moreover, there is another possibility, that is, Ye Tiannai accidentally obtained the multi-dimensional essence. In that case, he must find the channel of the multi-dimensional essence through Ye Tian, ​​so as to lock in the multi-dimensional essence imitation.

"Lord of the Wolf River Realm, it should be okay to trade this multi-dimensional essence for the black mist multi-dimensional body inheritance, right?"

Ye Tian asked.

The Lord of Langhe Realm shook his head, "A drop of multidimensional essence is definitely not enough. If you can come up with a replica of the multidimensional treasure bottle, our Red Wolf family will definitely come up with the inheritance of the black mist multidimensional body!

"The Lord of Langhe Realm is joking. The inheritance of the Black Mist Multidimensional Body can be passed down many times, and the imitation of the Multidimensional Aquarius is such a precious thing. It is enough to allow a powerful super-dimensional force to flourish. Its value is far beyond the inheritance of the Black Mist Multidimensional Body. ,Besides, I don't have a replica of Multidimensional Bottle 05."

Although Ye Tian said he didn't care about this cloned body, he would not tell the truth to the master of Langhe Realm. Naturally, he would deceive him as much as he could.

The master of Langhe didn't believe Ye Tian's words, but if he couldn't take action now, he would make a deal with Ye Tian first, and he had secretly informed the fourth and second dragon wolf master of the Red Wolf family.

The one who really makes the decision is the Dragon Wolf Realm Master. He can do whatever the Dragon Wolf Realm Master says.

"Master Mingze, I naturally know that the value of the black mist multidimensional body is not as good as the imitation multidimensional treasure bottle, but the black mist multidimensional body is still extremely precious. Let's do this, if you take out 500 drops of multidimensional essence, it must be like this For the multi-dimensional essence of the realm, our Red Wolf family will take out the black mold multi-dimensional body inheritance." The master of the Wolf River realm suggested.

"Okay, I agree!"

Ye Tian nodded.

500 drops of multi-dimensional essence are indeed extremely precious, but he can still get them now. After all, he has been hunting extra-dimensional creatures in the second realm, and he has also condensed a lot of multi-dimensional essence using imitation multi-dimensional bottles. The speed of condensation is still faster than refining. transformation speed.

Therefore, he currently still has a storage capacity of 1,000 drops of multi-dimensional essence.