Chapter 3106 Huoyang Zhenzong Withdraws!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian originally thought that his strength was at most equivalent to the peak world god who condensed ten eternal world spirits, but now it seems that it should be more than that.

After all, the peak world god Netherfire Realm God who was just killed was a peak world god who condensed ten eternal world spirits. He had stayed at this level for countless years, and his strength was not weak at all.

As a result, he didn't expend much effort in killing the opponent.

It can be seen that his strength is much stronger than that of his opponent.

Unless the extra-dimensional things he fused were extraordinary, he would never have been able to achieve such strength.

After killing the God of Fire and Darkness, Ye Tian casually took away the remaining items, restored calm to the place, and then left.

The human temple.

Ye Tian was deep in thought.

"The area where we just fought has been covered with super-dimensional power. Even if the God of Dark Fire Realm wants to pass the message out, it will be intercepted by the super-dimensional power. Unless the treasure he uses to send the message is a super-dimensional treasure, then this can Get the word out!"

Ye Tian thought to himself.

Therefore, he felt that Huoyang Zhenzong would suspect that he had something to do with the death of the Netherfire Realm God, but he would never think that he was the one who did it.

But no matter what, the relationship between the human race and the Huoyang Zhenzong will definitely not be friendly.

"Huoyang Zhenzong is a top force that is very close to the supreme force. Now it has lost a god of the underworld and fire world, and its strength has been greatly reduced. If you want to attack the supreme force again, the possibility has been reduced a lot, so you don't need to worry too much!"

Ye Tian murmured.

ADVERTISEMENT

Of course, he will also be wary of Huoyang Zhenzong to prevent Huoyang Zhenzong from secretly retaliating against the human race.

time flies.

The death of the God of Dark Fire Realm was soon known to Huoyang Zhenzong.

After all, with the death of the God of the Nether Fire Realm, the connection between many treasures in the Huoyang Zhenzong and the God of the Nether Fire Realm has completely disappeared. This situation is naturally easy to detect.

Immediately, another pinnacle world god of Huoyang Zhenzong——Saya World God rushed back from an unknown place.

Huoyang Zhenzong.

Saya World God was very angry, and had a trace of fear and fear.