Untitled Part 92

88%Chapter 3173 Tianyang Treasure ShipADVERTISEMENT

As time goes by, more and more peak world gods gather in the Tianyang Family.

This day.

A half-step super-dimensional person from the Tianyang family has appeared. He is the third strongest half-step super-dimensional person in the Tianyang family-Cang Ion. Yang Ion is a very terrifying semi-extra-dimensional person. Only However, due to the transformation of the physical body, which affected the foundation, it was impossible to break through to the extra-dimensional realm.

Otherwise, he would have broken through to the extra-dimensional realm long ago.

Many half-step super-dimensional realms have transformed their physical bodies and fused the bloodline of super-dimensional creatures. Although they will regret it later, if they have not fused the bloodline of super-dimensional creatures, they may not be able to comprehend the power of super-dimensionality and break through to half-step. In the extra-dimensional realm, he died due to extra-dimensional assimilation.

Therefore, it is necessary to have medical treatment.

"Everyone, I will take you to a treasure land in the Death Void next. The rules have been agreed with you. As long as you gather ten Tianchao Golden Market Grasses, you can take away all the resources. Otherwise, you can only Take away one-tenth of the resources. In addition, your time is limited, and our Tianyang Family cannot let you stay in that treasured place forever. If it exceeds one percent of the super-dimensional era, you have not come out. Then, if you come out beyond the time , all resources are withheld, and no one is allowed to be taken away. Next, you can hide your treasures without bringing them into that treasure land, otherwise we will think that you came out of that treasure land. If you want If you bring some super-dimensional secret treasures and special treasures, you can take them out and register them in advance."

Cation said.

The peak world gods present had long known this rule, so they did not bring any resources.

Ye Tian's duplicate body did not carry any treasures, not even fragments of super-dimensional Taoist soldiers, but only some super-dimensional secret treasures.

Therefore, many peak world gods registered their weapons and then followed Yang Li to board the Tianyang treasure ship of the Tianyang family and entered the void of death.

The Death Void in the Six Thousand Territory is extremely dangerous. Even the Tianyang Treasure Ship flies cautiously and follows a safe route.

But a safe route may not necessarily be truly safe. Those extra-dimensional creatures sometimes migrate and move. Once they collide, conflicts can easily break out.

ADVERTISEMENT

but.

The Tianyang Family also needs detection methods. Some situations can be avoided in advance, but if it is the kind of extra-dimensional creature that is good at hiding, it will be bad luck.

certainly.

Unless they are very unlucky, there is almost no major danger.