Chapter 3128 Finally Took Action!

ADVERTISEMENT

"The high-level human world god Ye Tian!"

Many peak world gods were a little moved.

Maybe Ye Tianjie Shen doesn't have too many resources, but as long as there are, some extra-dimensional resources can be added to them.

Moreover, in this period, any extra-dimensional resources are enough to make the peak world god go crazy.

In hundreds of extra-dimensional eras, they may not be able to obtain any resources, which means that they may not be able to make progress in hundreds of extra-dimensional eras in the future.

In terms of lifespan, they are immortal, but if they are fused with extra-dimensional things, if they cannot suppress the situation of extra-dimensional assimilation, they will not be able to live for hundreds of extra-dimensional eras!

In the past, Jialan treasure ships came often, and they could purchase various resource treasures that suppressed extra-dimensional assimilation, so that they could survive forever.

But if the Jialan treasure ship doesn't come, and the resources in this area have been destroyed by the super-dimensional storm, then they really have no hope.

Only those peak world gods who have not merged with extra-dimensional things are not nervous at the moment, but they are also afraid of unexpected situations.

During the super-dimensional storm, no one knows whether there will be any greater dangers. If they can leave the realm of the realm of gods, they are absolutely willing to leave.

Ever since, after their discussion, some peak world gods wanted to attack the people of Ye Tianxia.

After all, the human race is not a supreme force and has no background. If it were the pinnacle world god of other supreme forces, they would not dare to take action.

As for a high-level peak world god from a top force, they still dare to take action.

Of course, they also know very well that Ye Tian cannot be regarded as an ordinary high-level peak world god. Ye Tian's strength is absolutely comparable to that of a peak world god, and he also has the Jialan Treasure Clothes on his body, and his life-saving ability is very powerful.

"Everyone, if we attack Yetian World God, how can we restrict his Jialan Treasure Clothes? Jialan Treasure Clothes can make him escape in an instant, and we can't even catch up!" asked a peak world god.

"It's not impossible!"

Yonghaojie Shinto.

ADVERTISEMENT

"any solution?"

Other peak world gods looked at Yonghao world god.

Yonghao Realm God smiled and said: "Have you forgotten the extra-dimensional formation that we purchased from Taihaotian Chaos Palace?"