Chapter 3101 Start Integrating Extra-Dimensional Things!

ADVERTISEMENT

"With so many high-level world gods snatching the fragments of this extra-dimensional object, the supreme forces will probably not recover these fragments of this extra-dimensional object!"

Ye Tian thought to himself.

After all, that extradimensional object turned into a large number of fragments, and what he obtained was only one of the fragments, which would not cause the greed and anger of the supreme forces.

Moreover, he also traded the secret technique of superdimensional absorption to the supreme forces. No matter what the situation was, the supreme forces would not come to trouble him.

Therefore, this fragment of an extradimensional object completely belongs to him.

Of course, those supreme forces will definitely obtain more fragments of extradimensional things, that is inevitable.

"The Demon Seed Abyss side is really powerful. They even joined forces to defeat the extra-dimensional thing."

Ye Tian was a little far away from the Demon Seed Abyss before, and was interfered by the extra-dimensional power, so his perception was not very clear.

But he seemed to see the demonic abyss mobilizing extra-dimensional power.

Perhaps those demons activated an extra-dimensional object and mobilized the extra-dimensional power, so that they could defeat the remaining branches of the extra-dimensional object.

After all, the only thing that can break the super-dimensional power is super-dimensional power!

"The extra-dimensional things have been defeated. As for the fight for the extra-dimensional things, that is a matter between the supreme power and the peak demon species of the Demon Seed Abyss, and has nothing to do with me."

However, he still asked the human world gods at the World Court headquarters to inquire about the latest information.

As for him, he is preparing to start practicing in seclusion, trying to fuse the fragments of this extradimensional object.

According to extradimensional knowledge, the gods of the world are able to fuse extradimensional objects. Once the fusion is successful, they can control extradimensional power, exert extradimensional means, and their strength will skyrocket.

Therefore, Ye Tian is still eager to fuse this extra-dimensional object fragment.

ADVERTISEMENT

But he also knew very well that once the fusion failed, the consequences would be very serious.

However, he doesn't care about the damage to the replica body. Even if the replica body dies, it doesn't matter.

"Then let's start merging!"

Ye Tian murmured.