Untitled Part 185

Chapter 3261 Nine Sword CliffADVERTISEMENT

"whats the matter?"

Juimu Chilong's attitude is very good, without any dissatisfaction.

If other extra-dimensional realms dared to disturb his sleep, he would kill them directly.

But he still had to count on Ye Tian to rescue him, so naturally he wouldn't be angry with Ye Tian.

"Senior Jumu Chilong, my progress in super-dimensional rules has been very slow. Is there any place that can help me quickly understand the super-dimensional rules?"

Ye Tian asked for advice.

Jumu Chilong was speechless. Not long after Ye Tiancai broke through to the third realm, he disliked the slow progress of the super-dimensional rules.

He knew very well that he gave the imitation of the multi-dimensional vase to Ye Tian. Even if it was of little help to the third realm, if he used the imitation's essence of the multi-dimensional rules of the three realms to practice, it would still be of some use, at least better than other realms. It is much faster to comprehend the super-dimensional rules in the three realms.

In this way, you should be satisfied. Relying on long and endless years to improve the super-dimensional rules is the real way of cultivation. How can you quickly improve the super-dimensional rules easily!

However, Ye Tian wants to improve the super-dimensional rules to improve his strength. If he wants to be promoted to the fourth realm faster, he naturally wants to give his full help.

Immediately, he replied carefully.

Soon, he thought of a place.

"Ye Tian, ​​if you want to quickly improve the realm of super-dimensional rules and it is useful to you now, in addition to obtaining the multi-dimensional rules treasure bottle, the only other way is to go to that place." Juimu Chilong said.

"which place?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian was full of expectations.

"Nine Swords Cliff!"

Juimu Chilong said: "Nine Sword Cliff is located in Territory No. 5001, and has been occupied by multiple forces. Before endless years, this place was just a treasure land rich in energy, and it did not assist in understanding the rules of super dimensions. The use of. But there is a fourth realm existence who failed to attack the fifth realm here. By coincidence, Jiujian Cliff was created into such a special treasure place. And the fallen fourth realm person is Wuqian No. A legend in the realm, the master of the Nine Swords Realm who can be called the invincible in the fourth realm. It is said that no one in the fourth realm can catch his sword.||

"Lord of the Nine Swords Realm!"

Ye Tian had never heard of this person. He must have been dead for a long time, and his existence was too far away. After his death, no one paid attention to him, so there was no information about him.