Untitled Part 117

Chapter 3198 Patrolling The Heavenly World SnakeADVERTISEMENT

"Fragments of the ultra-dimensional boundary stone!"

Ye Tian was very excited. According to his understanding, this kind of extra-dimensional boundary stone would not only be of great help to the third extra-dimensional realm, but also be of great help to the half-step extra-dimensional realm.

A trace of the energy of the extra-dimensional boundary stone can quickly temper the extra-dimensional body.

However, it is undoubtedly too wasteful to use this kind of treasure to temper a super-dimensional body that has reached the half-step super-dimensional realm.

But Ye Tian is not afraid of waste, he just wants to break through to the super-dimensional realm faster - ah!

"Not too much, just get a small fragment!"

Ye Tian's current goal is no longer to find traces of extra-dimensional rules, but to find fragments of extra-dimensional boundary stones.

But the land of annihilation in Territory No. 7001 is too big. If you have a rough perception, the range of perception in the half-step superdimensional realm is very vast, but rough perception is useless. If you carefully perceive every inch of the void, you want to explore this place. A land of annihilation, countless super-dimensional eras are not enough!

Why didn't the two third-level super-dimensional warriors look for these fragments? Even if it takes too long, it's not cost-effective!

Ye Tian also tried to deduce, but materials such as extra-dimensional boundary stone fragments are not something he can deduce. All kinds of deduction, tracking, cause and effect search and other methods are useless.

If you want to find the fragments of the superdimensional boundary stone, you can only look for them honestly.

Ye Tian searched for some years, but found nothing. Instead, he lost two cloned bodies.

Extreme Yang Realm.

Ye Tian entered the Guitian Pavilion branch with another identity and came here to buy information.

"Is there any way to quickly find the fragments of the superdimensional boundary stone?"

He originally didn't think that Guitian Pavilion had a solution, but he just asked in passing, and it turned out that Guitian Pavilion really had a solution:

"Dear guest, we in Guitian Pavilion do have several ways to find fragments of the superdimensional boundary stone, but these methods are almost impossible. Do you still want to buy them?"

ADVERTISEMENT

"Is there really a way?" Ye Tian didn't believe it!

"really have!"

The employees of the Half-Step Super Dimension Realm of Guitian Pavilion even quoted the price, "You only need to pay one billion Galan Bao coins to purchase information in these ways, but these methods are difficult to achieve. If you purchase the information, You can't go back on your word."