Untitled Part 192

Chapter 3268 Kasyapa'S Wisdom Body Breaks Through!ADVERTISEMENT

"I didn't expect that besides me, there would be other super-dimensional realms that snatched the multi-dimensional treasure gourd!"

Ye Tian was surprised.

After that battle in the fourth realm, there was a strong man in the late fourth realm who also practiced an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body and reached the first level of Xiaocheng. With his powerful strength and weirdness, Using his own methods, he snatched a multi-dimensional treasure gourd from many fourth realm hands and escaped with only minor injuries.

As for the family of extra-dimensional creatures, it is said that they have snatched away more than two Weibao gourds.

In addition, Ye Tian snatched a multi-dimensional treasure gourd, which eliminated four multi-dimensional treasure gourds.

Those overlord-level super-dimensional forces only snatched two multi-dimensional treasure gourds.

There are many overlord-level super-dimensional forces participating this time, but there are only two multi-dimensional treasure gourds, which can only be used in turns.

If a more powerful existence comes, they may not be able to protect these two multi-dimensional treasure gourds!

"It has nothing to do with me anymore. I got a multi-dimensional treasure gourd, which is enough for me to use!"

Ye Tian smiled.

Human race.

Ye Tian brought the multi-dimensional treasure gourd back and used the fourth level of Great Realm Armor to cover his aura, which was safer.

Then, he started to use the multi-dimensional treasure gourd.

The multi-dimensional treasure gourd can condense the essence of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd, but unlike the multi-dimensional treasure bottle, the multi-dimensional treasure bottle can use the flesh and blood of the super-dimensional realm to condense the multi-dimensional essence, but the multi-dimensional treasure gourd cannot do this.

ADVERTISEMENT

The multi-dimensional treasure gourd requires some special and rare resources to condense the essence of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd, but Ye Tian does not have such special resources for the time being. It is estimated that even the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce does not have many of such special resources, or even necessarily.

Ye Tian doesn't expect to find these special resources. He plans to take the simplest way and use the source of the extradimensional world in his body to nourish the multi-dimensional treasure gourd.

then.

Ye Tian placed this multi-dimensional treasure gourd in the extra-dimensional realm in his body, mobilizing the origin of the extra-dimensional realm in his body to nourish it.