Untitled Part 140

Chapter 3216 Six Hundred Silk Super-Dimensional Rules!ADVERTISEMENT

The core of the Mist Mother is the best thing that Ye Tian has ever seen to assist in understanding the rules of extra dimensions.

"If this core of the Mist Mother belongs to the human race, how many second-level super-dimensional warriors will be cultivated!"

Ye Tian couldn't wait to snatch this core of the Mist Mother away.

But he knew that he couldn't do it. Not to mention that he was only in the first level, even if he was in the second or even the third level, he couldn't even think about taking away the core of the Mist Mother.

Perhaps when his strength completely crushes the entire super-dimensional elves in the future, he can hope to steal the core of the Mist Mother.

But by that time, his strength had reached a level that is unimaginable today, and he could no longer look down on the mere Mother-seeking Core.

Ye Tian tried his best to understand the core of the Mist Mother, and only wanted to understand the super-dimensional rules to an extremely high level within ten super-dimensional eras.

After a period of time, the extra-dimensional blood of Ye Tian's replica body was about to dry up, and his physical body was seriously injured. If he didn't leave, the secret would definitely be revealed and he could no longer hide it.

So, he left immediately.

His departure was very normal. No extra-dimensional elf had used ten extra-dimensional epochs at once. Naturally, he would meditate for a period of time, then go back to silently comprehend. After digesting, he would come to meditate on the core of the Mist Mother again.

Anyway, his total enlightenment time is ten extra-dimensional eras, which is calculated based on the enlightenment time.

After going back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian immediately changed into a duplicate body to restore his physical body to its peak, and then waited for a few more days before entering the Fruit of the Fog Mother No. 10 again and understanding the core of the Mist Mother.

In this way, Ye Tian would return to the Fruit of the Mist Mother where the Master of Mouton Realm was from time to time, and he was very low-key and did not cause any disturbance.

Gradually, long years passed.

At this moment, Ye Tian has comprehended five extra-dimensional epochs, but the time he has stayed there has exceeded six extra-dimensional epochs.

"Six hundred silk super-dimensional rules!"

Ye Tian was very excited. This was the result of his progress during this period.

According to the information he possesses, if one comprehends the rules of the extra-dimensional realm at the peak of the first realm, it can prompt the extra-dimensional body to transform into the second realm, thereby completing a breakthrough.