Untitled Part 112

Chapter 3193 Obtaining The Black Scale Domain Dragon Bloodline SeedADVERTISEMENT

A billion-gallon blue coin!

The Blood Refining Sect Master was very excited. He had a lot of Black Scale Dragon Bloodline Seeds. If all of them were sold to Ziya Realm God, it would be a huge fortune!

However, he still held back.

"Still not enough!"

The blood refining sect master said.

"It's not enough, how much do you want?"

Ye Tian was a little annoyed, this blood refining sect master was really too greedy.

Could it be that the other party thought that he did not dare to take action? Even if he killed the blood refining sect master and snatched the Black Scale Dragon Bloodline Seed, the blood refining sect could not do anything to him. Even if he appealed to the treasure refining building, the refining treasure building would not be able to find him.

Because the real Ziya Realm God has fallen, even if you use the most heaven-defying deduction treasures, you can't deduce the slightest trace of Ziya Realm God.

It is impossible to deduce other information from the fallen half-step super-dimensional realm.

However, since the Blood Refining Sect has not offended him yet, he will naturally not take action. If something can be solved with Super Dimension Treasure Coins, he will definitely use Super Dimension Treasure Coins to solve it.

The blood refining sect master thought for a while and stated his condition: "With 100 million galan treasure coins, plus the method of transforming the domain dragon, I can give you, Ziya Realm God, ten drops of black scale domain dragon bloodline seeds and ten drops of black scale domain True blood of dragon!"

The method of transforming the domain dragon!

Ye Tian took a deep look at the Blood Refining Sect Master. This guy was really greedy, and he even dared to seek his method of transforming the Domain Dragon.

"I don't have the method of transforming the domain dragon, so I can't trade with you. Moreover, I am already halfway to the super-dimensional realm, and I can't use the black scale domain dragon bloodline seeds to transform my body. If you ask me for the method of transforming the domain dragon, I will take it. Don't come out."

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian said.

The blood refining sect master added: "Ziya Realm God, the forces behind you should have the method of transforming the domain dragon. For you, there is no loss if you use the method of transforming the domain dragon.

"No, if the blood refining sect master is unwilling to trade, then forget it!"

Say it, Ye Tian is about to leave.

"Ziya Realm God, don't leave, we can continue talking!" the blood refining sect master said quickly.