Chapter 3149 Xuandong Mountain Is Removed!

ADVERTISEMENT

The two words Ye Tian announced the end of the supreme power of Xuandong Mountain.

The supreme power is an existence that even the top powers cannot imagine. They are transcendent and supreme. They have left places like the eternal realm and the realm of gods and set foot in the void of death.

They control the fate of a large number of top forces and powerful forces. They are unimaginably strong. Just sending one strong person at will is enough to sweep everything.

But at this time, such a powerful supreme force is like an ant, unable to control its own life.

!!!!

The gods of the Liangyi Realm and the others took action one after another. No matter how they resisted, the gods of the Six Cave Realm and the others were killed one by one.

Not only were these peak world gods killed, but the higher-ups were also killed. Only the irrelevant lower-level people survived and were divided up by the supreme forces one by one. These lower-level people chose to join these supreme forces.

If "990" does not join, it will also be wiped out.

Moreover, these peak world gods can easily deduce whether these low-level people are resentful. Once they are resentful, they will be wiped out.

Soon after, Xuandong Mountain was completely removed from the list.

"These top world gods of the ice ghost organization really have a lot of good things!"

Ye Tian said happily.

As the biggest contributor to the fight against the Ice Ghost Organization this time, he naturally gained the most benefits, even more than his losses.

Not to mention the extra-dimensional secret treasures obtained from the Ice Ghost Organization, as well as some extra-dimensional resources. It is estimated that even the peak world gods of the Ice Ghost Organization did not expect that they would perish here.

Therefore, they all carry a lot of extra-dimensional resources with them.

In addition, they even have some inheritance.

For Ye Tian, ​​these inheritances are the most precious.

ADVERTISEMENT

"You can also buy many inheritances on the Jialanbao ship, but the price is too expensive. Even if I am rich, I will not be willing to buy it."

But now, he has gained a lot of inheritance.

For example, he obtained the inheritance of three super-dimensional Tao seeds, but unfortunately it was just the inheritance of ordinary super-dimensional Tao seeds.

In addition to these super-dimensional Tao inheritances, there is also a lot of information about practice and so on.