Untitled Part 141

Chapter 3217 The Copy Talent Transforms AgainADVERTISEMENT

Most of the extra-dimensional realms in the No. 6 Mist Mother Fruit are the second realm. As for whether there is a third realm, he doesn't know, but there are also ultra-dimensional elves who have the first realm.

These first-level super-dimensional elves are all very evil or have very good backgrounds.

For example, not long after entering the first level of cultivation, he realized the super-dimensional rules, and he realized it on his own, without relying on the core of the Mist Mother, or some descendants of the third-level super-dimensional elves are also qualified to settle in the sixth level. The fruit of the mist mother.

Ye Tian kept looking for targets, and finally focused on a super-dimensional elf with a late cultivation level in the first realm. The other party did not understand the rules of super-dimensionality, but had a profound background. He was the descendant of a certain third-level super-dimensional elf, so Only then can you enter the Fruit of the Mist Mother No. 6.

"Junlin, Realm Master, choose him!"

Ye Tian chose his target and waited for the right opportunity to take action.

As a descendant of the third-level super-dimensional elf, Junlin's talent is average, otherwise he would not have understood the super-dimensional rules until now, and he is not very diligent. Anyway, his lifespan is endless and there is no danger, so he naturally has no practice. motivation.

However, he can't rest at all. He often goes in and out of various Mist Fruits. He is also good at making friends in various extra-dimensional realms, but it must be an extra-dimensional realm with potential, otherwise he will not bother to make friends with 217.

This day.

Ye Tian made friends with the realm master Junlin. He was also a strong person who understood the rules of the super dimension. Even though his background was not as good as that of the realm master Junlin, the master Junlin was very polite to Ye Tian. After all, any super dimensional person who understood the rules of the extra dimension Elf, the future potential is very good.

Therefore, Ye Tian continued to make friends and build a good relationship with this Junlin realm master.

After some time.

Ye Tian invited the Junlin Realm Master into his mansion, and the moment he came in, he took action.

"boom!!!!"

The super-dimensional annihilation technique cast under the blessing of more than 600 super-dimensional rules killed Junlin in one blow.

ADVERTISEMENT

"He was killed directly. Sure enough, there was nothing to protect his life!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

After all, the super-dimensional elves have been staying here in the Mist Mother's Wood and are not going out. There is no danger. Naturally, they cannot wear anything to protect their lives. Otherwise, Ye Tian would not dare to attack Junlin Realm Master.