Untitled Part 162

Chapter 3238 Finally Leaving, Yanyang Sea!ADVERTISEMENT

"There are actually thirty-six people in the second realm!"

Ye Tian was a little surprised.

Obviously, this is not the full amount.

And leaving so many second realms at once is a huge loss to the Six Thousand Territory, which will make the strength here weaker.

But those extra-dimensional forces don't care about this. As long as it doesn't pose a threat to them, there will be no problem.

There are more first realms here. There are thousands of first realms. Obviously they all want to leave the 6000 realm. They feel that entering the 5000 realm will make it easier to break through to the second realm.

However, there are more practitioners over there, and without a background, it would be extremely difficult and even dangerous to practice.

After all, on this side, the first realm of extradimensional realms are all top-notch existences. As long as they don't provoke the second realm, it is difficult to encounter any danger.

But it's different in Territory No. 5000. There are probably a lot of dangers there, and the Death Void is even more dangerous. It's easy to encounter extra-dimensional creatures from the second or even third realm.

If you want to survive there, it will be extremely difficult.

These first-level super-dimensional realms over there will probably perish a lot.

But Ye Tian would not say this. These first-level superdimensional realms are probably mentally prepared, but they all imagine that nothing will happen to them, and they all dream of advancing to the second or even third realm in the future.

But it's not that easy!

"Master Tianyang Realm, you are here!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian looked at the newly arrived Lord of Tianyang Realm and shouted.

The other party's speed is slightly slower than your own, and you will come a little later.

"You took the entire Tianyang family away?"

Ye Tian was surprised.

The Tianyang Realm master cannot completely cover up the void in his body. Based on Ye Tian's cultivation level, it is natural to see that there are several first-level extra-dimensional realms in the Tianyang Realm master, as well as a large number of half-step extra-dimensional realms. The auras of peak world gods, high-level world gods, etc. had obviously taken away the Tianyang family.

"Yes!" the Tianyang Realm Master said helplessly: "I choose to leave. If the Tianyang Family does not leave, the enemies in the past will tear the Tianyang Family apart. Therefore, all the Tianyang Family must be taken away, but still There are some tribesmen who are unwilling to leave, so I have spread them out over the years so that they can survive more easily."