Chapter 3130 Kill Them All!

ADVERTISEMENT

Rumble!!!

A peak world god was seriously injured and soon died at the hands of Ye Tian's cloned body.

Yonghao Realm God tried his best, but Ye Tian refined too many Star-Winged Six-Armed Shields. Although the other cloned bodies only had one Star-Winged Six-Armed Shield, and their combat effectiveness was not as good as Yonghao Realm God, there was a cloned body that could intercept Yonghao Realm. God will do it.

Other cloned bodies only need to deal with other peak world gods. Not all of these peak world gods are very powerful. Most of them are relatively average and not as good as his fighting power.

In addition, Ye Tian is willing to fight tooth and nail, but these peak world gods all have body problems, and part of their bodies are suffering from the side effects of super-dimensional assimilation. How can they dare to fight!

Soon, the peak world god of the first sun fell in the hands of Ye Tian.

At this time, it was too late for the other peak world gods to fight desperately. They just wanted to escape, but this place was already blocked. Even if they removed the Thousand Suns Eternal Formation, there was still a Star Dimension Void Heaven Formation blocking the place, preventing them from escaping. , and cannot contact other peak world gods in Taihao Tianchao Palace.

Otherwise, if other peak world gods from Taihao Tianchao Palace came to support him, Ye Tian would really be no match for him.

Finally, the only pinnacle world god here is the Yong 05 alien god.

Ye Tian's multiple duplicate bodies are besieging Yonghao World God, but Yonghao World God is too powerful. The eternal Tao seed he cultivates is also a perfect eternal Tao seed, and half of the eternal world spirits in his body are perfect level eternal world spirits.

In terms of combat effectiveness, Ye Tian is far inferior to the Yonghao Realm God. Without the blessing of a large number of extra-dimensional secret treasures and the extra-dimensional power of the medium-sized extra-dimensional object Kun Realm Wood fragments, he would not be able to compete with the Urinary Crystal Realm God.

Perhaps within a few moves, Yonghao Realm God can kill him!

But who made Ye Tian have so many super-dimensional secret treasures, so that he could compete with Yonghao World God.

Suddenly.

ADVERTISEMENT

All the defenses of Ye Tian's cloned body were penetrated, and the body was penetrated by extradimensional power, and it quickly fell to death.

However, Ye Tian didn't care at all if he just lost a duplicate body.

After a while, another copy of the body came to besiege Yonghao Realm God.

And as time goes by, both sides are extremely depleted of their extradimensional power.