Chapter 3095 The Eternal Kingdom Is Completely Restored!

ADVERTISEMENT

In the following days, only a few demon species sneaked into the Endless Seam to harvest resources, even avoiding Ye Tian. They did not dare to stay here for a long time, and left quickly after finding the resources.

They were also afraid of being killed by Ye Tian, ​​and then they would have nothing.

In this way, the human race can be regarded as occupying this boundary seam in disguise.

However, in order to prevent the demon species from sending a large number of high-level world gods to invade this world of seams again, Ye Tian's cloned body has to sit here.

In this way, he can truly protect the safety of the human world gods.

In this way, resources from the Endless Seam Realm continued to pour into the Human Temple. The resources of the Human Temple increased crazily and were used to cultivate a large number of world gods.

As time goes by, the human race has more and more world gods, and there are more and more intermediate world gods.

And on this day, there were several more intermediate peak world gods.

According to this development, there will definitely be more and more intermediate peak world gods in the human race. However, if we want to catch up with the number of peak intermediate world gods from the top forces, we will definitely not be able to do it in a short time. It will take a long time. OK.

105 After a long period of time, the resources in the Endless Seam Realm have become much less, and many resources are still being rapidly gestated. However, this speed cannot be gestated all at once, and the gestation speed of top resources is longer.

But no matter what, Tian Lai will eventually be born.

Almost all the resources in the Endless Seam Realm will be appraised by Ye Tian. Ye Xingchen and Ye Xingyue will also help process these resources. After the appraisal, they will be classified. If the resources are useful to high-level world gods, they will be deducted and given to They use.

ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Ye Tian found a resource that could replace Black Leaf Magic Gold.

[Moming Xuansha]

This was a grain of black and uneven sand. At first, because of its small size, Ye Tian didn't pay too much attention to it.

The main thing is that the energy of this Demonic Black Sand is restrained and almost unremarkable.

Therefore, he did not regard this piece of Demonic Black Sand as a good thing. He had seen it several times before, but he did not care about it and did not even pick it up.

This time, he found this substance on the demon species he killed, so he checked it by the way and discovered the preciousness of the Demonic Black Sand.