Untitled Part 193

Chapter 3269 Jiu Shan, Lord Of Baoyu RealmADVERTISEMENT

When Ye Tian hit the first level of Dacheng state of Kasyapa's wisdom body, Jiucai Chamber of Commerce welcomed an extremely distinguished guest.

Jiucai Chamber of Commerce Headquarters.

At this time, the president of the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce and the master of the Six Shadows Realm, the pinnacle of the fourth realm, was standing respectfully in front of a young boy.

The aura of this young boy did not seem to be a deterrent, but the Six Shadows Realm Master knew very well that the person in front of him was an extremely terrifying peak powerhouse of the fourth realm, whose strength far exceeded him.

The other party was clearly a fourth-level peak-level existence from Territory No. 4000, and he came from a huge force.

"I've met the Master of Baomi Realm!"

The Six Shadow Realm Master said respectfully.

He knew very well that the Lord of Baomi Realm in front of him seemed very kind, but he was an unscrupulous Lord, and many of his opponents died in the Fourth Realm.

Even if he relied on the large formation of the Jiucai Shang "103" Association, he was not sure he could compete with the opponent.

"Master of the Six Shadows Realm, I heard that your Nine Colors Chamber of Commerce obtained a multi-dimensional treasure gourd?"

Baomi Realm Master asked.

The Six Shadow Realm Master has long had this guess in his mind. The Baomi Realm Master must have come for this, but why did the Baomi Realm Master come so quickly?

They had already blocked the news, and all fourth-dimensional super-dimensional realms were not allowed to enter the territory of No. 4,000. As long as he delayed for time and had the multi-dimensional treasure gourd, he was expected to break through to the top fourth realm.

When the time comes, even the Master of Baomi Realm may not be his opponent.

But Baomi Realm Master arrived too quickly and didn't even give them time to prepare!

They in the Fourth Realm will definitely not leak the news, otherwise it will be detrimental to themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Then there is only one possibility, it must be leaked by those extra-dimensional creatures.

For example, if the super-dimensional elves want to enter the territory of No. 4000, it is not difficult. If they want to send a message, they can do it.

"Damn it!"

He cursed in his mind.

But at this moment, the Master of Baomi Realm is also here, and he can't change the reality.