Untitled Part 189

Chapter 3265 The Super-Dimensional Creature Family Is Involved!ADVERTISEMENT

"Helps enhance the innate multi-dimensional body!!!"

Ye Tian was shocked.

He is very clear about how important the innate multi-dimensional Tao body is, and even if he has mastered the innate multi-dimensional Tao body, it is extremely difficult to improve it.

He practiced Kassapa Wisdom Body, but because he did not go to the Kassapa Wisdom Tree, there was almost no hope of cultivating Kassapa Wisdom Body to the first level of Xiaocheng.

But if one obtains a multi-dimensional treasure gourd, it is expected that Kasyapa's wisdom body will be quickly improved.

"The multi-dimensional treasure gourd is such a good thing!"

Ye Tian murmured.

At this time, Jumu Chilong said: "Ye Tian, ​​could it be that which extra-dimensional territory gave birth to the multi-dimensional treasure gourd?"

"Yes, it's the withered vine forest in Territory No. 5692!" Ye Tian said.

"Withered Vine Forest Sea, I have some impressions." Jumu Chilong remembered it, but it had never been there.

It never expected that a multi-dimensional treasure gourd would be born in that place.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Ye Tian, ​​a multi-dimensional treasure gourd was born in the withered vine forest sea. I am afraid that many forces will want to snatch it. Are you sure you can snatch it?" said Jumu Chilong.

"I am certain!"

Ye Tian said.

But Jumu Chilong dissuaded him: "Don't fall there. If you fall, I won't be able to come out."

He didn't know the secret of Ye Tian having multiple duplicate bodies, because Ye Tian only had one real body. If his real body fell, wouldn't he really have fallen?

That's why he was worried about Ye Tian.

"Senior Juimu Chilong, don't worry, I won't take any chances.

Ye Tian didn't reveal much and left immediately.

"If it were an ordinary treasure, I would just give up, but I already know the value of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd. If I get a multi-dimensional treasure gourd, my Kasyapa wisdom body will be upgraded to the first level of the Xiaocheng realm or even the Dacheng realm. , the higher the realm of Kasyapa's wisdom body, the more effective the multi-dimensional wisdom light will be, and it will also help me improve the super-dimensional rules faster."

When he thought of this, he couldn't wait to snatch the multi-dimensional treasure gourd immediately.