Chapter 3142 Ice Ghost Organization!

ADVERTISEMENT

There are still more than nine hundred trillion ultimate eras before the arrival of the Jialan treasure ship. There is still plenty of time, and the supreme forces of all parties are also actively preparing.

Coupled with the resources obtained from the Demon Seed Abyss, many peak world gods feel that it is no problem to obtain a place to follow the ship.

Of course, there are also peak world gods whose goal is to recruit employees for the Jialan Treasure Ship.

Time flies.

?In the blink of an eye, hundreds of trillions of Taoist eras have passed.

At this time, there are only nine hundred billion ultimate eras left before the arrival of the Jialan treasure ship. It seems like a long time, but in fact, for the peak world god, this time is nothing.

Ye Tian did not hesitate to spend a lot of resources to help himself refine the eternal Tao seed, and also helped his relatives refine the eternal Tao seed.

However, during this period, there were supreme forces with other ideas.

Xuandong Mountain.

This is one of the supreme forces, and its strength is stronger than the original Taihao Tianchao Palace.

This day.

The most powerful peak world gods in Xuandong Mountain sat together to discuss an important matter.

These are Xuanlong Realm God, Baishan Realm God, Jiutai Realm God and Liudong Realm God.

Of these four peak world gods, the one with the lowest cultivation level is 810, which condenses eleven eternal world spirits, and each of them is a perfect-level eternal Tao seed, and they are also cultivating perfect-level eternal world spirits.

ADVERTISEMENT

In terms of strength, none of them is weaker than Ye Min.

"Xuanlong Realm God, please tell me what to do. There are only nine quadrillion ultimate eras left before the arrival of the Jialan Treasure Ship, and there are only one quadrillion ultimate eras left before the arrival of the extra-dimensional storm!"

Six Cave Realm Shinto.

"We can't choose to follow the ship. If we follow the ship, we are not sure of the quota, and the Galan treasure ship may not necessarily bring us into those powerful territories. If we want to enter a powerful territory, we have to pay more Galan treasure coins. How much is it specific? , they have to say it. If there are not enough Gallan Treasure Coins, there is a high probability that we will only be allowed to disembark in a territory that is not strong. In that case, there is no point in leaving our territory." Jiutai Realm God frowned.

Xuanlong Realm God nodded, "The employee quota is also a trap. Why are the six Supreme Realm Gods not enough to buy the employee quota? Is that really what they said? Haha, it's not because the employee quota is a trap. They know the inside story. There is no way. I don't want to be an employee of Galan Treasure Ship. Ordinary employees of Galan Treasure Ship don't get much training at all, and they have very little time to practice. Most of the time they have to help (afab) with work, and even some exploration tasks are done by ordinary employees. , the probability of failure is greater. Only a very small number of employees eventually grow up.