Untitled Part 144

Chapter 3220 The Second Level Of The Great Realm Armor TechniqueADVERTISEMENT

Unknowingly, a super-dimensional era passed.

This day.

The Jiumu Realm Master of the Jialan Chamber of Commerce notified Ye Tian to come over, and it was obvious that he had obtained the Great Realm Armor Technique.

Ye Tian went over immediately and saw the master of Jiumu Realm.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​you have obtained the Great World Armor Technique, but I have to remind you not to try to practice it. Without the Heavenly Armor talent of the Tianjia clan, the cost of forcibly practicing the Great World Armor Technique will be heavy injuries and death.

Jiumu Realm Master said.

"I'm just doing some research. Maybe I can study and create the same type of super-dimensional secret technique that is suitable for our practice based on the Great Realm Armor Technique!" Ye Tian said with a smile.

"Create?" Master Jiumu Realm shook his head and said nothing. There were so many extra-dimensional realms that were tried to be created. There was even a fourth realm that was tried to be created, but the result still failed. Even the Great Realm Armor Technique is the basis of the Tianjia Clan. It took endless years to create it with his own talent, many deduction treasures, and the cooperation of many powerful people.

And in this case, the Great Realm Armor Technique still has side effects, and it is difficult for the Tianjia clan to practice it to a very high level.

Ye Tian paid the fee, and the master of Jiumu 05 passed on the Great Realm Armor Technique to Ye Tian.

This kind of inheritance can only be passed on once to prevent the inheritance from being leaked and read everywhere.

Ye Tian accepted the inheritance on the spot and left Jialan Chamber of Commerce directly.

"The Great Realm Armor, a fifth-level realm, is indeed extremely mysterious. Moreover, the minimum requirement for practicing the Great Realm Armor is to understand the rules of extra-dimensionality. It seems that even the Lord of Jiu Mu Realm does not know this requirement, otherwise he would definitely mention it. "

ADVERTISEMENT

According to the inheritance, as long as you understand the super-dimensional rules, you can practice the Great Realm Armor Technique, but the side effects are very serious. Even if you have the talent for Heavenly Armor, you cannot practice it crazily, otherwise your physical body and super-dimensional Taoism will not be able to bear it.

Afterwards, he directly began to practice the Great Realm Armor Technique.

The first level of the Great Realm Armor Technique is extremely mysterious, and it is very difficult to fully understand and master it.

Even the Tianjia clan has to practice once and then have to rest and recover for a long time, so they don't dare to practice continuously.