Chapter 3118 Jialan Treasure Ship Transaction

ADVERTISEMENT

Many peak world gods frowned. The high-level world gods of Taihao Tianchao Palace were unwilling to go, and they were not willing to force it.

After all, the world gods of the supreme power are all their descendants and the world gods among the ethnic groups. They are not world gods recruited from the outside world. Naturally, they cannot be sacrificed at will.

But they don't dare to enter the super-dimensional treasure land, otherwise they will be instantly targeted by super-dimensional creatures, and they will also be killed by then.

"No matter what, we must find more extra-dimensional resources as soon as possible in these 30 billion to the Dao Era, otherwise we will not be able to trade more good things in the Jialan treasure ship trade after the 30 billion to the Dao Era! "

A peak world god said.

When it comes to the Jialan treasure ship, many peak world gods are full of interest and desire.

For them to grow to this day, the Jialan Treasure Ship transaction is extremely important.

But it is a pity that the Jialan Treasure Ship will only arrive once in a long time, and the time is not fixed. However, before each arrival, a message will be sent in advance to inform them of these supreme forces.

Therefore, they attach great importance to every opportunity.

Originally, the Jialan Treasure Ship would only come once in an extra-dimensional era, but in the past few super-dimensional eras, the Jialan Treasure Ship has come frequently, resulting in us collecting too few extra-dimensional resources. However, it is also an opportunity for us, and we must pay attention to it. Maybe we will bring out more resources and treasures, and Galan treasure ships will come more frequently in the future. If we can't come up with anything good and feel that our area has little value, the Galan Treasure Ship may even stop coming.

"So we still have to find ways to collect more good things, and even we have to take risks. There are a lot of resources in the 63rd super-dimensional area. We can choose to join forces with other supreme forces, and maybe we can get some treasures, and other unlimited resources. The superior forces will definitely be happy with this.

"Okay, I'll find time to discuss it with the other peak realm gods of the supreme power."

Soon, the meeting ended.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the superdimensional treasure land.

This day.

Ye Tian found another low-level extra-dimensional object. This extra-dimensional object was a small tree called the Super-dimensional Heavenly Tree.

Of course, in order to seize this super-dimensional tree, Ye Tian also fought with the super-dimensional tree for a long time before erasing its consciousness and successfully captured the super-dimensional tree.