Untitled Part 126

Chapter 3202 Tianjiao PavilionADVERTISEMENT

A lifelike spirit puppet appeared in front of Ye Tian, ​​exuding an aura that was comparable to the half-step super-dimensional realm. Moreover, it was not an ordinary super-dimensional realm, and it was considered powerful in the super-dimensional realm.

It's a pity that he didn't understand the super-dimensional rules, otherwise using the super-dimensional rules to refine a half-step super-dimensional spirit puppet would be comparable to the top half-step super-dimensional state.

"Except for me, the human race now has no one who has reached the half-step superdimensional realm. With the half-step superdimensional realm spirit puppets, they can be placed in every territory of the human race, and the lives of many humans can be saved at critical moments!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

He can protect the human race in Territory No. 7362, but he cannot rush over in time to the human race in other territories. With the spirit puppets who are half a step into the superdimensional realm, it will be much safer.

It would be safer if he refined a super-dimensional spirit puppet in the future.

Next, Ye Tian refined one after another half-step super-dimensional spirit puppets, and then sent these spirit puppets to the human temples in various territories, and sent many peak world gods to protect the spirit puppets. Only when encountering special Only under certain circumstances can the spirit puppets be mobilized to fight.

After a period of time, all human branches had half-step super-dimensional spirit puppets to take charge.

"The next goal is to temper the extra-dimensional body to 100% and hit the extra-dimensional realm. The other 493 is to try to understand the rules of the extra-dimensional!"

Breaking through the extra-dimensional realm and understanding the rules of extra-dimensionality are the most important things for Ye Tian at the moment.

And his extra-dimensional body has been tempered to 91%. It is very difficult to continue tempering.

Relying only on ordinary resources, he found that the progress was minimal, and it was difficult to temper even 1% of the progress in a super-dimensional era.

Of course, if he cultivates slowly over time, he will definitely be able to achieve a successful breakthrough in one hundred extra-dimensional eras.

But he didn't want to wait as long as one hundred extra-dimensional eras.

He knew very well that the Eternal Realm Sea was very dangerous, and the Six-winged Family might send strong men to collect the extra-dimensional origin beads at any time.

If by that time, he has not reached the super-dimensional realm, then the Six Wings Family will not give him face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Only in the extra-dimensional realm can the Six-Winged Family be allowed to let go of the eternal kingdom.