Untitled Part 108

89%Chapter 3189 The Method Of Transforming The Domain Dragon!ADVERTISEMENT

"KR..."

Ziya Realm God was full of fear, but he didn't expect Ye Tian to follow him back to the headquarters of the Ice Ghost Organization.

escape!

In a short period of time, he has passed through the border extra-dimensional barrier twice in a row, fought with Ye Tian, ​​and was severely injured. The extra-dimensional bloodline of the Black Scale Domain Dragon has gradually dried up, and now he can no longer urge the Black Scale Domain Dragon's bloodline to leave. here.

But he also knew that he couldn't escape, and could only hope that the peak world gods of the Ice Ghost Organization would stop him.

"He is an enemy, kill him!"

Ziya Realm God shouted.

But suddenly.

Ye Tian's True Inscription Light Domain suppressed Ziya Realm God, making its speed extremely slow.

Seeing this, Ziya Realm God forcibly burned the Black Scale Domain Dragon Bloodline. Even if the body was crippled, it would be better than death.

But no matter what he did, it was all in vain.

Poof! "Nine-seven-seven"

Ziya Realm God's body was penetrated, and the extra-dimensional power of the Perfect Realm strangled all upgrades in his body.

The next second, Ziya Realm God completely fell.

At this time, the other peak world gods still did not take action.

If they are not stupid, how dare they attack Ye Tian!

"Spare my life!"

They all knelt down and worshiped, begging Ye Tian to forgive them.

ADVERTISEMENT

They dare not escape because there is no way to escape.

Even Ziya Realm God, who was half a step into the super-dimensional realm, has fallen. How could they escape?

"This is the headquarters of the Ice Ghost Organization?"

Ye Tian's cold voice came.

"yes!"

Many peak world gods responded.

Ye Tian's will covered the headquarters of the Ice Ghost Organization, and found that the headquarters of the Ice Ghost Organization was actually located in a fragment of a broken extradimensional world.