Chapter 3151 Galan Stone Plate, Super Dimensional Epiphyllum!

ADVERTISEMENT

This time, Ye Tian exchanged 10 million Galan coins in one go.

It has to be said that this exchange really shocked the person in charge of the Jialan Treasure Ship.

They also did not expect that there is a peak world god who is so rich that he can take out 10 million Galan Treasure Coins in one go.

Of course, even ten million Jialan treasure coins are not worth mentioning in the eyes of Jialan treasure ship.

So, they were just a little surprised and didn't do anything.

"Has your Jialan treasure ship assisted in deducing some kind of extra-dimensional secret treasure?"

After walking around, Ye Tian asked an employee of Jialan Treasure Ship.

This employee is also a peak world god, but his aura is not very powerful. He is probably about the same as the fallen six-hole world god.

He said slightly: "This guest, the super-dimensional secret treasure suitable for deduction is too rare. We don't have it on the Galan Treasure ship, and even if it does exist, its value is unimaginable. It will almost never be sold. I guess Only deduction-type super-dimensional secret treasures with great side effects can be produced."

Just when Ye Tian was disappointed, the employee said: "We don't have a super-dimensional secret treasure that can be deduced, but the Jialan Treasure Ship has an extra-dimensional thing that can be deduced. Once the extra-dimensional thing is fused, It is possible to deduce it. However, once the deduction is carried out, the side effects will be great.

"The side effects are serious, how big are they?"

Ye Tian asked.

The employee said: "That extradimensional thing is a medium extradimensional thing. It is very difficult for the peak world god to fuse a medium extradimensional thing. Only a half-step extradimensional realm can easily integrate a medium extradimensional thing." Objects, and even those who are half-step into the realm of extra-dimensionality would not dare to use that medium extra-dimensional object to deduce. Because once deduced, that extra-dimensional object will even consume the potential of the super-dimensional Taoist species and affect the breakthrough impact. The realm of extra-dimensionality. Once the peak world god uses this extra-dimensional object, it will not only speed up the body's extra-dimensional assimilation many times, but also affect the eternal Tao seed. After deducing it not many times, he will die."

"What's the name of that extra-dimensional thing, and how many Galan coins is it worth?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian continued to ask.

The employee stared at Ye Tian in surprise. He had made it so clear, but Ye Tian was still interested?

Maybe just ask.

So, he opened his mouth and said: "That extra-dimensional object is called the Galan Stone Plate. It was accidentally discovered by our Galan Treasure Ship and its value was discovered. However, unfortunately, after being circulated in a circle, it finally returned to the hands of our Galan Treasure Ship. It's not sold anymore."