Untitled Part 138

Chapter 3214 The Wood Of The Mist MotherADVERTISEMENT

Woohoo!!!!

The super-dimensional storm is coming, and the terrifying power of the storm sweeps across several super-dimensional territories around it.

It is difficult for ordinary peak world gods to survive in such an environment. Only those powerful peak world gods can barely survive in the extradimensional storm, but they cannot go deep into it.

However, for Ye Tian in the extra-dimensional realm, a mere extra-dimensional storm is nothing more than a breeze.

He walked in the super-dimensional storm without being disturbed at all. His will tore through the super-dimensional storm, covering a huge area, looking for the super-dimensional elves in the first realm.

But it was not easy to find the super-dimensional elves in the first realm, so Ye Tian continued to go deep into the super-dimensional storm, which increased the chance of encountering the super-dimensional elves.

This day.

Ye Tian finally met the super-dimensional elves, but they were only half-step into the super-dimensional realm.

Although such super "717" dimensional elves were of little value to him, he still took action to kill them. Such super dimensional elves could be left to the human race to comprehend the power of extra dimensions.

After that, he continued to search for the existence of super-dimensional elves.

During this period, he also encountered other extra-dimensional realms, and after all, they all wanted to hunt extra-dimensional elves.

Of course, this kind of hunting is also dangerous. If you encounter a very powerful extra-dimensional realm, the general first-level extra-dimensional realm also has the risk of falling, and the core of the ultra-dimensional storm is the territory of the ultra-dimensional elves. I dare not go deep into the extra-dimensional realm.

But Ye Tian is not worried about this problem.

As he continued to go deeper, he finally encountered the super-dimensional elves in the super-dimensional realm.

"This realm master, you have crossed the border. This is the territory of our super-dimensional elves!"

In the depths of the super-dimensional storm, figures emerged one after another, and the terrifying aura seemed to be able to bring down the super-dimensional storm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Superdimensional realm!

It's still a super-dimensional realm!

Dozens of super-dimensional elves and a large number of half-step super-dimensional elves seemed to be standing on an invisible boundary line. Looking down, the terrifying aura shocked Ye Tiandu.