Chapter 3111 Super-Dimensional Secret Treasure!

"Many high-level world gods!"

Ye Tian looked around and found that those with the lowest cultivation levels were high-level world gods who condensed eight eternal world spirits, and most of them were high-level peak world gods.

Although Taihao Tianchao Palace has no specific requirements for the cultivation of high-level world gods, if the strength is too weak, some of the most basic dangers cannot be avoided. Even if you cannot encounter extra-dimensional creatures, you will most likely not be able to explore a little distance. Will die due to various accidents.

Therefore, there is no need for high-level world gods who are too weak to come, otherwise they will die.

For many top forces, sending a few high-level world gods has little impact, and it is done with the consent of these high-level world gods.

Obviously, these high-level world gods want to enter the Death Void treasure land to have a try. If they get a great opportunity treasure, they will make a lot of money. "There is even hope of reaching the peak ghost and god realm."

Not long after, a large number of high-level world gods gathered here, all from top forces.

soon.

Sumeru Realm God is here.

"I've seen the Sumeru Realm God!"

Many high-level world gods said respectfully.

When Xumi Realm God saw that the high-level realm gods were almost here, he said: "Everyone, come with me. I will take you out of the realm of realm gods and go to the void of death."

Ye Tian was extremely looking forward to it. He actually wanted to know how the Sumeru Realm God would lead them into the void of death.

Wow!!!

A group of high-level world gods followed the Xumi world god, crossing various territories, and finally came to a place.

ADVERTISEMENT

"This is the Sky Rift Valley!"

A high-level world god recognized it.

In the Sky Rift Valley, it is rumored that there is a realm of seams here, but it is occupied by the supreme forces. Naturally, the top forces do not dare to covet this place.

But I never expected that this would be the entrance to the Death Void.

boom!!!!!

A building was opened, and many high-level Sishen entered here.

Soon, they noticed that there were many high-level world gods stationed here, even peak world gods.

"Don't be nervous, the ones stationed here are our world gods from Taihao Tianchao Palace." "