Chapter 3104 Huoyang Zhenzong

ADVERTISEMENT

"Father, the top power Huoyang Zhenzong has sent several high-level world gods here!"

Ye Xingchen came to report.

"I see!"

Each of Ye Tian's cloned bodies is located throughout the Human Race Endless Kingdom Alliance, so he can immediately know the arrival of high-level world gods from the outside world.

Of course, Huoyang Zhenzong immediately reported that the arrival of the Human Race Endless Kingdom Alliance was not an invasion.

Of course, he didn't need to stop them, but he wouldn't go to see them directly either.

Huoyang Zhenzong is different from other top forces. This top force is extremely powerful and is almost on the verge of becoming the supreme force.

Because Huoyang Zhenzong has many high-level world gods, there are more than a dozen high-level peak world gods alone.

The most important thing is that Huoyang Zhenzong also has two peak world gods.

If Huoyang Zhenzong has another peak world god, "810" will be qualified to become a supreme force.

A long time ago, Huoyang Zhenzong tried to unite with another top force to gather three peak world gods and advance to become a supreme force. However, this approach was directly rejected by Wushang.

If not, Huoyang Zhenzong would be a supreme force now.

Everyone knows that once it becomes a supreme force, its power will develop extremely rapidly, and even more peak world gods will be born.

Unfortunately, one step away is one step away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Because of this, Huoyang Zhenzong is now very eager to obtain more resources.

Of course, Huoyang Zhenzong already has a world of seams. Under the rules of the Jieting headquarters, he can only enter one world of seams, but he can let other top forces enter the world of endless seams, so that he can get more There are many resources, and he also gets a commission from them.

Therefore, Huoyang Zhenzong was keen on this.

For Huoyang Zhenzong, if there is a way to obtain more resources, they will do it, so that they can hope to cultivate a peak world god again.

In the past, Ye Tian was really afraid of the Huoyang Zhenzong, because he could not defeat the peak world god in the past. Even if all the cloned bodies joined forces, they could not defeat a peak world god.

It will be easily killed by the peak world god.

But now, he is not afraid anymore.

After fusing extra-dimensional things, he mastered two extra-dimensional techniques. His combat power is so terrifying that he can contend with the entire Huoyang Realm on his own.