Chapter 3157 The Arm Of The Superdimensional Elf

ADVERTISEMENT

Unknowingly, a long time passed.

The half-stepping super-dimensional realm was still fighting with the super-dimensional elf.

They have been fighting for a long time, but they have not given up.

After all, it is not easy to meet a super-dimensional elf, and the one who is half-step into the super-dimensional realm is naturally unwilling to give up.

However, gradually, the half-step super-dimensional realm seemed to be unable to hold on.

In terms of the extra-dimensional power they control, the extra-dimensional elves seem to be more powerful, but the physical body of the half-step extra-dimensional realm is more powerful.

Suddenly.

The half-step super-dimensional realm sacrificed a powerful treasure, which was a small sword.

This small sword burst out with extremely sharp power, instantly cutting through the extra-dimensional storm, and penetrated the body of the extra-dimensional elf with one blow.

"It is definitely a weapon that surpasses advanced super-dimensional secret treasures!"

It was the first time for Ye Tian to see a weapon of this level, and he had no idea where it came from.

This small sword penetrated the body of the super dimensional elf, but it did not kill the super dimensional elf.

It would be strange if the extradimensional elves could be killed so easily.

After the half-step super-dimensional realm injured the super-dimensional elf, he did not continue to use the small sword, but put it away, and his aura weakened.

Obviously, using this weapon will cause great harm to him. It is probably forced to activate it, and his own cultivation cannot activate it for a long time.

The super-dimensional elves did more damage, and were at an absolute disadvantage for a while.

"Is that super dimensional elf about to be captured?"

Ye Tian secretly said.

He didn't want the super-dimensional elf to be caught. In that case, he would not be able to continue to comprehend the power of the super-dimensional.

"I hope the super-dimensional elves have some trump cards!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian secretly thought.

And his wish came true, the superdimensional elves indeed have a trump card.

I saw the superdimensional lines on the superdimensional elf releasing infinite light and gradually turned into an arrow.