Untitled Part 146

Chapter 3222 Breaking Through The Second Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 7362.

Human race.

Ye Tian is back.

At this moment, he was very excited.

Ten extra-dimensional Chiyuan Pills are in hand. With these Ultra-dimensional Chiyuan Pills, he can definitely raise his cultivation level to the peak of the first realm.

He has long understood the rules of super-dimensionality. Once his cultivation reaches the peak of the first realm, he can immediately hit the second realm.

The second realm of the super-dimensional realm is the top existence in the realm of No. 6000.

"Start practicing in seclusion!"

Ye Tian is not worried that the Snake Clan of Patrol World will be able to deduce him, so he can practice hard with peace of mind.

On the other side of the Sky Patrol World Snake, they also tried to deduce it, but they still couldn't deduce it, and finally gave up.

For them, there was no big loss this time, except for the loss of a first-level tribesman and the loss of ten super-dimensional red source pills. This is not a loss at all.

It's just that being sneaked in by the enemy is undoubtedly a shame, but as long as the news is not passed on, it will have no impact.

As the super-dimensional red source pills are absorbed and refined by Ye Tian, ​​his cultivation level is also rapidly improving.

Several extradimensional epochs later.

587!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian's cultivation finally broke through again and reached the peak of the first realm.

However, he did not immediately attack the second realm, but prepared to stabilize his cultivation a little more before going to the second realm.

Just like that, another super-dimensional era passed.

"It's almost time to go to the second realm!"

Ye Tian murmured.

Immediately, he activated the superdimensional rules to stimulate the superdimensional body, allowing the superdimensional body to complete its second transformation and reach the second level of the superdimensional body.

This process will be very long and cannot be achieved in one go.

If the realm of ultra-dimensional rules is low, this transformation process may take hundreds or even thousands of extra-dimensional epochs. If the realm of ultra-dimensional rules is high, or there are treasures to assist breakthroughs, the time can be compressed.