Chapter 3159 Stone Plate Taoist Seed

ADVERTISEMENT

"Thirty million years of the Supreme Dao Era, we have finally created the perfect super-dimensional Dao seed inheritance!"

Ye Tian took a deep breath and said.

He has now created the perfect super-dimensional Tao Seed inheritance. If he immediately attacks the half-step super-dimensional realm, he can definitely condense the perfect super-dimensional Tao Seed.

Later, he gave this perfect super-dimensional Taoism a name - Stone Pan Taoism!

After all, he used the Galan Stone Plate to deduce it, so the name is reasonable.

After the Shipan Tao Seed inheritance was created, Ye Tian no longer had to worry about the super-dimensional Tao Seed inheritance. As long as he wanted to make a breakthrough in the future, he could break through it.

In such a long time, the human race has given birth to many peak world gods.

But it is a pity that the human race's resource consumption is very serious, and too many tribesmen stay in the world of the seam, making the world of the seam become crowded.

The key is that the super-dimensional storm even affected the birth of the "seven-zero" world resources in the world seam.

As for the Eternal Realm and the Realm of the Realm, it is even more impossible to generate resources. Except for the area covered by the super-dimensional formation, other places have been turned into ruins. Even the entire Eternal Realm and the Realm of the Realm are riddled with holes.

"The super-dimensional storm has caused too much damage to Territory No. 7362. The Eternal Kingdom and the Realm of Gods will not be able to recover for a long time in the coming years. The impact on ordinary living beings is too great. Even the Realm of the Seam , it will be difficult to generate large amounts of resources frequently in the future."

Ye Tian secretly said.

It can be said that once the super-dimensional storm disappears, the supreme forces and those top surviving forces can only maintain their strength in a short period of time and cannot continue to improve.

However, there is nothing we can do about it.

Extradimensional storms are disasters and inevitable events.

If Jialan Treasure Ship hadn't sold the extra-dimensional formation, more creatures would have fallen, and even many supreme forces would have been destroyed.

Half of the extra-dimensional era has passed. I wonder how long this extra-dimensional storm will last?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian waited silently.

His strength is also increasing rapidly. He feels that with his growth rate, perhaps after the end of the super-dimensional storm, there may be hope to condense the thirteenth eternal world spirit.