Chapter 3132 Breakthrough In Cultivation, Peak World God!

The human temple.

Ye Tian began to retreat to reach the peak realm god cultivation level. This breakthrough is very important. Once the breakthrough is successful, his strength will be greatly improved, and his combat effectiveness may not be weaker than that of Yonghao realm god.

"let's start!"

Ye Tian took out one extra-dimensional resource after another, swallowed it in one gulp, absorbed the energy and poured it into the eternal Tao seed, and then began to condense the tenth eternal world spirit.

As time passed, the tenth eternal world spirit gradually condensed, starting from a shadow and solidifying continuously.

During this period, although there were many mistakes, those extra-dimensional resources abruptly reversed the mistakes and allowed the eternal world spirit to continue to condense.

Without these extra-dimensional resources that assist in improving the probability of breakthrough, one mistake will completely fail the breakthrough.

This is how valuable these resources are.

In short, the resources he used were enough to give him an almost 80% chance of breaking through to the peak world god realm. If he still failed to break through, it would mean that he was very unlucky.

After many years, Ye Tian's eternal world spirit has become extremely solid and is about to take its complete form.

boom!!!!

A powerful aura burst out from Ye Tian's body, and the tenth eternal world spirit was completely condensed.

ADVERTISEMENT

At this moment, his eternal Tao seed began to transform, his physical body was also transforming, and his aura continued to surge.

And with the assistance of extra-dimensional resources, his eternal Tao seed will not fall into a period of weakness. Once it breaks through, its strength will skyrocket.

Of course, his strength will not skyrocket too much. After all, most of his current combat power lies in the power of extra dimensions, the techniques of extra dimensions, and the secret treasures of extra dimensions, while the proportion of cultivation and physical body is not high. In this aspect, Even if it skyrockets significantly, the power of the extra dimension will not increase, and the power of the extra dimension technique will not increase too much.

Therefore, his combat effectiveness will not increase too much.

If the increase in combat power was too exaggerated, the original Yonghao World God would not have been killed by him!

After a period of time, Ye Tian's physical body and eternal Tao seed had completely transformed.

He is now a true peak world god, but there is still a period of rapid improvement, and he can still increase some of his strength.