Untitled Part 150

Chapter 3226 Multidimensional Aquarius ImitationADVERTISEMENT

At this moment, Ye Tian finally understood why those extra-dimensional realms could only enter and comprehend nine times. It was actually because Jumu Chilong only allowed those extra-dimensional realms to comprehend nine times. Once they exceeded the limit, they would wake up and kill them. By the way, Kill other extradimensional realms.

After all, those extra-dimensional realms are also useless materials, and there is no point in keeping them.

Sometimes, even if he has not comprehended the extra-dimensional realm more than nine times, he will occasionally wake up and kill these extra-dimensional realms.

"Little guy, are you willing to cooperate with me? If you are willing, I will give you benefits. If not, I will kill you directly." Jumu Chilong threatened.

"What's the benefit?"

Ye Tian asked.

"A replica of an interdimensional vase!"

Juimu Chilong said.

"Imitation of the Multi-dimensional Treasure Vase? What is the Multi-dimensional Treasure Vase?" This was the first time Ye Tian had heard of the Multi-dimensional Treasure Vase, but what he didn't know was that it was the Multi-dimensional Treasure Vase that the Six Wings Family had snatched, and because it was also the one that he was destruction.

Juemu Chilong showed a look of disdain, "I have never even heard of a treasure like a multi-dimensional vase. Forget it, I'll introduce it to you. The location we are currently in is Territory No. 6000, and Territory No. 1 All super-dimensional territories after territory No. 6,000 are collectively called multi-dimensional domains, and some innate multi-dimensional treasures will be born in the multi-dimensional domains one after another. Even ordinary innate multi-dimensional treasures have a value that far exceeds that of super-dimensional ones. Above the super-dimensional Taoist soldiers. The multi-dimensional treasure bottle is an innate multi-dimensional treasure. It is worth mentioning that the multi-dimensional treasure bottle has been split into hundreds of pieces due to special reasons, and each multi-dimensional treasure bottle exists independently. If all the multi-dimensional treasure bottles are fused together, they will become the top innate multi-dimensional treasure.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to find all of these treasure bottles, and some have been completely broken into countless fragments, making it almost impossible to find them all. "

"The imitation in my hand is made of a fragment of a multi-dimensional treasure bottle and many top-notch materials. Its effect is about one-tenth of the multi-dimensional treasure bottle, but even so, its value is unimaginable. Even if it is the first There will be crazy people in all three realms.

ADVERTISEMENT

After Jumu Chilong finished speaking, Ye Tian showed full interest.

"Senior Juimu Chilong, what is the function of the multi-dimensional vase?" Ye Tian asked again.

Jumu Chilong introduced: "Actually, different multi-dimensional vases have different functions. Most multi-dimensional vases have the effect of condensing multi-dimensional essence and assisting in understanding the super-dimensional rules. There are also some multi-dimensional vases that condense Special multi-dimensional essences are produced. These multi-dimensional essences can temper the physical body of the extra-dimensional realm, making its physical body reach an incredible level. There are even multi-dimensional essences that can make the extra-dimensional realm immortal and almost difficult to kill. This imitation multi-dimensional treasure bottle in my hand can condense diluted multi-dimensional essence, and can also assist in understanding the super-dimensional rules. I can let you understand my scales and let you improve the super-dimensional rules. This multi-dimensional treasure The bottle also plays a role. Without it, I would not dare to continue to let you understand the superdimensional rules for endless years."