Untitled Part 157

Chapter 3233 We Happened To Bump Into It!ADVERTISEMENT

The Annihilation Blood Tiger clan is now a legend in the Six Thousand Territory. Unexpectedly, it was this clan that was suppressed.

Ye Tian didn't show too powerful extra-dimensional rules. Anyway, he couldn't kill many Annihilation Blood Tigers. The purpose of these second realms was to resist and prevent these Annihilation Blood Tigers from destroying the formation, that's all.

Time passed slowly, and as many Dark Destruction Blood Tigers were injured, these Dark Destruction Blood Tigers gradually retreated.

In this way, these second realms can also rest for a while.

In the following days, every once in a while, they will face attacks from the Annihilation Blood Tiger Clan.

The lives of those in the second realm are not in any danger, but they often need to activate formations to fight against the Annihilation Blood Tiger Clan, and their strength is often exhausted. They are either fighting or recovering their strength, and there is almost no time to practice.

Fortunately, a mere hundred extra-dimensional epochs is a very short time for the people in the second realm, otherwise they really would not come to guard it.

Unknowingly, twenty extra-dimensional eras have passed~.

This day.

Ye Tian finally gathered together a set of materials for refining the second-level spirit puppet and prepared to refine a second-level puppet.

In order to ensure that his refining was successful, he also used the Yutian Lotus Platform to make calculations and analysis to ensure that he had an incomparable understanding and understanding of the refining process, and then began to refining the second level spirit puppet.

Refining the spirit puppet of the second realm requires a powerful realm of extra-dimensional rules, and Ye Tian's realm of extra-dimensional rules is not low, so it will not be a hindrance.

in addition.

Refining a second-level spirit puppet requires huge cultivation support and the simultaneous inscription of various extra-dimensional regular stripes. If it is the first time to refine it, it will be difficult to engrave it all at once.

Therefore, Ye Tian plans to use three cloned bodies to work together to refine the second level spirit puppet.

If three different second realms were used to refine it, they would not be able to work together, let alone have the same mind, and the refining would easily fail. However, Ye Tian's three cloned bodies are all his own, and he can definitely refine a spirit at the same time. puppet.

ADVERTISEMENT

"let's start!"

Ye Tian began to refine the spirit puppet of the second level. The three cloned bodies worked together, perfectly coordinated, and the refining process was very easy.