Untitled Part 190

Chapter 3266 The Power Of Two Innate Multi-Dimensional Tao Bodies!ADVERTISEMENT

This day.

Under the orders of the Fourth Realm, the Third Realm members of the major overlord superdimensional forces poured into the Withered Vine Forest Sea.

Suddenly, the multi-dimensional treasure gourd vines in the withered vine forest attacked these third realms.

The strength of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd vine is very powerful. If many third realms do not join forces, there is no hope of fighting with it. Moreover, the vine body of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd vine is extremely tough, and even the top third realms are difficult to damage it.

If you want to kill the multi-dimensional treasure gourd vine, you have to go to the fourth level.

The purpose of these strong men in the third super-dimensional realm is not to kill the multi-dimensional treasure gourd vine, but to snatch the multi-dimensional treasure.

Although these multi-dimensional treasure gourds have not been bred into complete innate multi-dimensional treasures, they can still be regarded as quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasures.

Originally, the multi-dimensional treasure gourd had not really taken shape yet, and it was not considered a quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasure.

But in the fighting, the third realm will inevitably fall, and the multi-dimensional treasure gourd vine will absorb the flesh and blood of the third realm, which will inevitably make the multi-dimensional treasure gourd take shape quickly.

Of course, these Fourth Realm people were not cruel enough to sacrifice these Third Realm people, so they temporarily killed some of the Third Realm extra-dimensional creatures and let them take them into the Withered Vine Forest Sea.

Rumble!!!!

The corpses of a large number of third-level extra-dimensional creatures were swept away by the multi-dimensional treasure gourd vine, absorbing the essence of their flesh and blood, and giving birth to the multi-dimensional treasure gourd.

As the battle continued, after a period of time, the six multi-dimensional treasure gourds finally took shape, which can be regarded as quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasures.

"Let's take action and snatch the multi-dimensional treasure gourd!!!"

ADVERTISEMENT

These third realms swarmed crazily towards the location of the six multi-dimensional treasure gourds.

But at this moment.

Outside the sea of ​​withered vines, a loud roar came, and the sound seemed to shatter billions of ultra-dimensional voids. If there was an ordinary third realm here, it would probably be injured.

"Master of Muya Realm, Master of Heihe Realm, you are seeking death!!"