Untitled Part 191

91%Chapter 3267 Finally Got It!ADVERTISEMENT

"who is he?"

Everyone in the third realm was confused.

The power Ye Tian displayed was too terrifying, and he actually developed two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies.

"It's him!"

Some people in the third realm of the extra-dimensional realm recognized it. One of Ye Tian's innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies was surprisingly the Kasyapa wisdom body that was robbed, and Ye Tian actually mastered it.

Another innate multi-dimensional Tao body is no stranger to him, it is the Heiji multi-dimensional body.

But they were confused. If Ye Tian dared to practice the black mist multi-dimensional body, wouldn't this be damaging his physical body?

Moreover, cultivating two innate multi-dimensional Dao bodies will inevitably lead to rejection. Unless special treasures are used to resist the suppression, they will not survive for long at all.

madman!

They could only describe Ye Tian in this way, he actually destroyed his future and wasted his life!

However, they had to admit that Ye Tian, ​​who had two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies, was nearly invincible in the third realm, and they could not compete with Ye Kai at all.

Swish swish swish!!!!

These third realms dare not stop Ye Tian alone. Unless multiple third realms join forces to fight Ye Tian, ​​they may be able to resist one or two.

"Let him snatch this multi-dimensional treasure gourd, and immediately notify the Fourth Realms outside and let those Fourth Realms stop him!"

The third realm people thought so in their hearts.

Ye Tian showed his invincible strength, and the multi-dimensional 987 treasure gourd vines that emerged from him were shattered. He forced himself to a multi-dimensional treasure gourd, stretched out his hand to grab it, and snatched away the multi-dimensional treasure gourd.

As this multi-dimensional treasure gourd was captured by him, the multi-dimensional treasure gourd became even more crazy, constantly attacking him and trying to kill him.

ADVERTISEMENT

It's a pity that this multi-dimensional treasure gourd vine only belongs to the third realm after all. Even if it is invincible in the third realm and is more powerful than Ye Tian, ​​it can't kill Ye Tian.

Of course, Ye Tian couldn't kill the other party, he could only kill some of his enemies.

Immediately, Ye Tian kept running away.

He knew very well that if he snatched a multi-dimensional treasure gourd, he still had hope of escaping. If he snatched too many multi-dimensional treasure gourds, there would be no hope at all.