Untitled Part 200

Chapter 3276: Keep Practicing, Your Strength SkyrocketsADVERTISEMENT

It is very troublesome to enter this inheritance place, but it is easy to get out.

Wow!

Ye Tian came out of this dimension and returned to the human race.

This time, from the inheritance place of the Lord of Wumu Realm, he obtained the inheritance of Wumu Body, the Three Crows Secret Technique, the Nine Wutu, and the Soul Vase. No matter which one they are, if placed in the outside world, they are enough to make the fourth realm people crazy. .

But now, these things all belong to him.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian focused on understanding the rules of the super dimension, practicing the Three Hundred Secret Techniques, and the Body of the Black Mother.

With the help of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd essence of the Wu Mu body, it is not difficult to improve. However, the practice of Kasyapa wisdom body must be temporarily suspended, otherwise the multi-dimensional treasure gourd essence will not be enough.

"Let's see the effect of the soul bottle first!"

Ye Tian used the spiritual vase to place it in the extra-dimensional realm within his body, and his soul, will, and mind were integrated into the spiritual vase.

!!!!

The spiritual vase releases white light, assisting Ye Tian to understand the rules of dimension.

At this time.

Ye Tian used the multi-dimensional wisdom light again to comprehend the Nine Black Pictures to comprehend the super-dimensional rules.

In addition, his other cloned bodies also use the Thirteenth Level Blood Lotus to analyze the superdimensional rules.

After the many effects were superimposed, Ye Tian's efficiency in comprehending the superdimensional rules reached an incredible level.

"It's too fast, it seems like all the super-dimensional rules have no secrets!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian was very excited. With this efficiency, he could definitely quickly improve the super-dimensional rules in a short period of time!

but.

So many treasures were used, and every treasure would damage the body and destroy the foundation, causing each of his cloned bodies to be destroyed.

Time passed slowly, and before you knew it, another hundred extra-dimensional eras had passed.

This time, his improvement was much greater than last time.

"Fifty extra-dimensional rules!"