Untitled Part 133

Chapter 3209 The Actions Of The Six-Winged FamilyADVERTISEMENT

"Thirteen pieces of black scale armor, one star patrol sky wing, and one sky-killing battle spear."

This is the super-dimensional Taoist weapon that Ye Tian is currently refining.

The Star Patrolling Sky Wings and the Sky-killing Battle Spear cannot have superimposed effects, so he only refined one piece. However, defensive super-dimensional soldiers such as the Black Scale True Armor can be used in combination, so he has been refining the Black Scale True Armor.

Nowadays, with thirteen pieces of black scale armor, it is not impossible to withstand even a blow from the second extra-dimensional realm.

And in the first extra-dimensional realm, almost no one can break his defense.

After that, Ye Tian did not continue to refine the super-dimensional Taoist weapons. He now mainly uses some resources to improve his cultivation, focusing on improving his cultivation rather than refining the emperor's low-level super-dimensional weapons.

After all, he has understood the rules of extra-dimensionality, and there is no bottleneck for him in the second realm. If he breaks through to the second realm without "five-five-three", then the role of these low-level extra-dimensional Taoist soldiers will not be great.

Therefore, he cannot waste resources on refining the ultra-dimensional path.

certainly.

He could also choose to refine super-dimensional Taoist weapons and sell them, but this would attract attention too easily.

And if too many super-dimensional Dao soldiers are sold, it will easily arouse the hostility of a force, and this force is the Treasure Refining Tower.

Many of the super-dimensional Taoist soldiers in Territory No. 6000 come from the Treasure Refining Building. Selling a large number of super-dimensional Taoist soldiers is undoubtedly competing for business with the Treasure Refining Building.

"Next, practice in seclusion and strive to improve your cultivation to the mid-first level."

ADVERTISEMENT

Ever since.

Except for occasionally collecting resources, he spends most of his time improving his cultivation. With the assistance of super-dimensional rules, his cultivation speed is much faster than before.

And he occasionally studied the black statue, but unfortunately he could never find it.

Unknowingly, twenty extra-dimensional era years have passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian has spent countless resources, and his cultivation is very close to the middle stage of the first super-dimensional realm. It is estimated that he will be able to break through in a short time.