Chapter 3114: First Encounter With Extra-Dimensional Creatures!

soon.

Ye Tian removed the duplicate body and condensed another duplicate body, thus solving the influence of the extra-dimensional aroma.

That is to say, he can still use this method to get rid of the influence. If it were other high-level world gods, there would be no other way.

"This super-dimensional treasure land has a lot of treasures, but if you want to obtain the treasures, you also need a certain amount of luck, otherwise you will easily be killed or seriously injured.

Ye Tian secretly said.

He estimated that high-level world gods had already fallen or been seriously injured. After all, ordinary high-level world gods would have no time to escape when encountering this kind of extra-dimensional fragrance, and their will would sink [the final result must be death.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian continued to search for resource treasures.

Time passed little by little, and soon he had gained something.

He saw a blue-purple stone. It was not big, about the size of a basketball "620", but it contained terrifying energy and a touch of extra-dimensional power.

There is nothing dangerous about this stone, unlike the flower that releases that extra-dimensional fragrance.

Ye Tian easily took away the stone, and then placed the stone on the copy body with the weakest cultivation level, which seemed safer.

After all, the weaker your cultivation level, the less attention you receive from extradimensional creatures. As long as you don't move, the danger is not too great.

Unless you are very unlucky, then there is nothing to say.

Ye Tian didn't have time to test the function of this stone, so he continued to look for resources.

In this way, as time passed, Ye Tian harvested items one after another, but more often than not, he encountered great dangers.

ADVERTISEMENT

And on this day, one of his cloned bodies encountered an extra-dimensional creature.

It was not that he was targeted by the extra-dimensional creatures, but that he took the initiative to run to the territory of the extra-dimensional creatures. The moment he used his copy talent to sense the extra-dimensional creatures, he felt something was wrong, but the extra-dimensional creatures also sensed it. Copy the talent's detection, and look at it instantly.

So, his duplicate body was discovered.

In an instant.

This extra-dimensional creature killed Ye Tian.