Chapter 3138 Bloody Puppet, A Killer Weapon!

Because the supreme forces moved too quickly without any warning, the peak demons in the Demonic Abyss did not have any expectations.

boom!!!!

With the invasion of a large number of peak world gods, an area of ​​the Demon Seed Abyss was directly blasted to pieces, and countless Demon Seeds fell and died.

At this moment, the will of the demonic abyss came~.

At this moment, it seemed as if the world was filled with the will of the devil-the abyss.

Ye Tian once faced the will of the abyss of the demon species. He once tried to copy a demon species, but ended up attracting the will of the abyss.

At that time, he knew how terrifying the will of the Demonic Abyss was. If he really fought against the will of the Demonic Abyss, the Demonic Abyss could kill him with just one thought.

now.

The will of the demonic abyss is suppressing these peak world gods.

Ye Tian felt that his strength was suppressed by at least 30%. Under this situation, it was naturally difficult for these peak world gods to defeat those peak demon species.

However, the two gods of the world took action and directly sacrificed the forbidden flavor.

Buzz!!!!

The Forbidden Zero Bead instantly burst into endless white light.

"The will of the devil's abyss is waiting for you. If you hide it, it will be difficult for me to ban you!"

The two gods of the world sneered.

In an instant, the will of the Demon Seed Abyss was sealed by the Forbidden Lingzhu. The endless will of the Demon Seed Abyss that covered this place shrank back instantly, and the Forbidden Lingzhu also entered the origin of the Demon Seed Abyss, sealing the Demon Seed Abyss's will. The will is constantly compressed and completely sealed.

Of course, this ban cannot last forever, but there is no problem in persisting until the end of the war.

At the moment when the will of the demonic abyss was sealed, many peak world gods felt that their strength had been restored and they were no longer suppressed.

ADVERTISEMENT

at this time.

Many demon species came from all directions, but these demon species were very weak. At most, they were just high-level demon species. In the eyes of the peak world god, these demon species were just ants.

A peak world god waved his hand, and the terrifying extra-dimensional power swept away, directly crushing these demon species.