Untitled Part 198

Chapter 3274 Three Crows Secret TechniqueADVERTISEMENT

"It's really difficult to practice the first level of the Black Mother's Body. It's impossible to master it the first time!"

Ye Tian soon ushered in failure.

boom!!!!

His physical body began to crack, but Kasyapa wisdom body was repairing his body. After all, his Kasyapa wisdom body had reached the first level of Dacheng state, and its own recovery speed was very fast, far surpassing other third level states. The super-dimensional realm.

In the end, his replica body was only seriously injured and did not die. If he was given enough time, he could still recover. However, this time the cultivation failed and the potential of his physical body was damaged. Unless there are extremely precious treasures to repair the foundation wounds. .

But he didn't care, and directly released the duplicate body, allowing the second duplicate body to continue practicing the first level of the Black Mother's Body.

The second time, he went very smoothly, avoiding "six, seven, seven" mistakes.

soon.

Ye Tian had completely mastered the Wu Mu Tu, and then the Wu Mu Tu integrated into his body and began to cause the transformation of his physical body. But at this time, the Wu Mu's body conflicted with the wisdom body of Kasyapa, but this rejection It is far lower than the original rejection of the intelligent body of Kasyapa and the multi-dimensional body of black mist.

"Sure enough, the compatibility between Wu Mu's body and Kasyapa's wisdom body should be very high, and this is a complete innate multi-dimensional Tao body, which is many times less repulsive than the original rejection between Kasyapa's wisdom body and the black mist multi-dimensional body."

Ye Tian suppressed the rejection and used various resources to promote the transformation of Wu Mu's body.

As time passed, the first layer of Wu Mu's body gradually transformed, and the rejection continued.

However, with Ye Tian's current strength, it would be no problem to at least suppress and repel thousands of super-dimensional eras.

But if the problem of rejection is not solved, it will be impossible to attack the fourth realm in the future.

"I hope there is a solution in the inheritance of Wumu Realm Master, otherwise we will have to give up an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian murmured.

The effect of the first layer of the Wu Mu Body is beyond that of Kassapa's Wisdom Body. The first layer of the Wu Mu Body alone can strengthen the physical body fifty times. This is still the first level to enter, and Kassapa's Wisdom Body is the first level. Entering can only strengthen the physical body thirty times.

When Kasyapa's wisdom body is cultivated to the second level of Dacheng limit, it can increase the strength of the physical body by two hundred times, but when the body of Wu Mu is cultivated to the first level of Dacheng limit, it has a physical body strength of 150 times. It can be seen that if the second level of Dacheng limit is reached, Definitely far more than two hundred times.