Untitled Part 195

Chapter 3271 The Inheritance Of Existence In The Sixth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

"What kind of great opportunity is this? If it is suitable, I will naturally be willing to cooperate!"

Ye Tianming said.

Jumu Chilong smiled and immediately said: "That's great. With your help, our success rate in obtaining this great opportunity will be even higher!"

Immediately, he began to talk about this great opportunity.

"Ye Tian, ​​in a certain extra-dimensional territory here, there is a inheritance of a certain big man hidden. A long time ago, many forces destroyed many extra-dimensional territories here in order to find this inheritance. I searched it all over, but couldn't find it. However, I had clues and obtained the key item of the inheritance. Although the key item was snatched away by a guy from the fourth realm, that guy also sealed me. But, The other party still gets the place of inheritance from that big shot."

Juimu Chilong said.

Immediately, he said: "There is more than one key item, and I also have one. For me, it is not difficult to find the inheritance place. The real difficulty is how to obtain the inheritance. If I just rely on myself, it will be difficult." Success, but with your joining, there is great hope.

Ye Tian interrupted: "Juimu Chilong, what is the origin of that inheritance?"

Juimu Chilong no longer concealed it, and revealed: "That inheritance is a sixth-level inheritance!"

"What, the sixth realm!!!!"

Ye Tian was shocked.

What is the concept of the sixth realm, the extradimensional realm? The strongest existence he has ever seen is the fourth realm. There is no fifth realm in the 5000 realm. The existence of the fifth realm is absolutely terrifying. exist.

ADVERTISEMENT

As for the sixth realm, I am afraid that a single thought can destroy the territory of No. 5,000, or turn the two thousand extra-dimensional territories on the side of No. 6,000 into nothingness.

Just when Ye Tian was shocked, Jumu Chilong said again: "Don't be too shocked. Although the sixth realm is rare, it is not too rare. However, the normal sixth realm will not pass it on to us, but this The existence of the sixth realm has fallen. Before his death, he left inheritances in many places. This is one of the places of inheritance. There are very few known existences, and it is also the easiest inheritance to obtain."~ "

"Normally, the inheritance of the Sixth Realm may not necessarily have any good things, but this Sixth Realm is different. The opponent claims that the Sixth Realm is an invincible existence, and he has innate multi-dimensional treasures, innate multi-dimensional Dao body inheritance, and various rare I don't know how many treasures there are, and just getting something is enough to make us rise. The key is that the sixth realm person also has a heaven-defying thing——Wu Mu True Liquid. The purpose of Wu Mu True Liquid is It can reshape the bloodline and the extra-dimensional realm in the body. I am following the path of the extra-dimensional bloodline of a family of extra-dimensional creatures, but my male bloodline became incomplete due to an accident and it is difficult to break through to the fourth realm. If I get a drop of Wu Mu With the true liquid, I can break through to the fourth level, and even hopefully the fifth level in the future.