Untitled Part 188

Chapter 3264 The Value Of The Essence Of The Multi-Dimensional Treasure Gourd!ADVERTISEMENT

"Block the news as much as possible!"

Said the master of the Duogu Realm, a late-stage fourth realm expert from the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce.

The other fourth realms nodded one after another, and that was all.

Immediately, they began to discuss the ownership of the Multidimensional Treasure Gourd. No one of their forces could monopolize this place, otherwise they would inevitably encounter joint attacks from other forces.

The multi-dimensional treasure gourd is not an ordinary treasure, this is an innate multi-dimensional treasure!

Any innate multi-dimensional treasure is enough to make the fourth level crazy, or even the fifth level crazy.

The premise is a complete innate multi-dimensional treasure. If it is an incomplete innate multi-dimensional treasure, it will lose some of the characteristics of the innate multi-dimensional treasure, leaving only a little residual ability.

Like the multi-dimensional vase, if all the multi-dimensional vase were fused together to form a real multi-dimensional vase, its value would be extremely terrifying, and the effect would be unimaginable, and "647" would have incredible effects and special abilities.

But that's gone now.

suddenly.

The master of the silver armor realm, the fourth realm peak expert of the Immortal Ancient Sect, said: "Everyone, please prevent the news from leaking. Next, you are not allowed to leave the territory of No. 5000. [This is nothing."

Bar!"

"No problem, after all, it involves a multi-dimensional treasure gourd, so you should be so cautious!"

The other fourth realms nodded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Immediately, they began to formally discuss the ownership of the multi-dimensional treasure gourd.

But before that, they had to confirm whether the multi-dimensional treasure gourd in the forest of withered vines was truly complete.

At this time, the master of the silver armor realm said: "Our power cannot penetrate into the withered vine forest sea, but we have sent the super-dimensional realm at the peak of the third realm to investigate. It is currently confirmed that the multi-dimensional treasure gourd has not been fully conceived. It will take a long time to be fully conceived, but it is only one step away from taking shape. As long as it takes shape, "then it will be considered a quasi-innate minister."

Upon hearing that it was a quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasure, many in the fourth realm were a little disappointed.

The master of Duogu Realm smiled and said: "Everyone, the quasi-innate multi-dimensional treasure is better. If it is truly a complete innate multi-dimensional treasure level multi-dimensional treasure gourd, its vision will be amazing. Even if the territory of No. 4000 does not know about it for the time being, in the future You will definitely know. When the time comes, even if our major forces join forces, they will not be able to protect a complete innate multi-dimensional treasure. When the time comes, if someone from the fifth realm is randomly sent over there, who can stop it?"